• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Hmmm how about the first Kingdom Hearts game? There were beta shots back then hell there was a trailer for it too. Like I said before we wont really know how this game will play or look until later on in the new year with newer screenshots and news. For now the only thing we can confirm is that...
  2. S

I wasn't talking about when the game releases I was saying that we wont know what to expect gameplay wise until later on in the new year.
  3. S

Those could just be the beta screenshots. We wont really know what the gamee will be like until later on in the year.
  4. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I think that all 13 members were confirmed as playable characters. I really hope this is true so I can start whooping some ass as Xemnas.
  5. S

2 or more surprising worlds in BBS

I'm all for some Black Cauldron. Fantasia ..... not so much because the movie is a cluster**** of different scenes and its basically an animated symphony movie. I would be just content to have different Fantasia related appearences.
  6. S

I still think he does that whenever he realizes that he needs the power of darkness to beat the old man.
  7. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I'm already planning on buying the Japanese version when it comes out. Thank God the DS isn't region blocked.
  8. S

"Meaning of 358/2 Days" Official Thread

What about your sources are they 100% accurate?
  9. S

The position that person is as well as where that bump is would make it very hard to believe that those are tits. Unless Aqua has large saggy boobs its highly unlikely that this is the reason its her. It could be her but pointing something like that out isn't convincing enough.
  10. S

If boobs are what makes you think that bump is then you must think Aqua has some Granny titties. That bmp could be anything maybe its part of Terras armor that he has on his arm.
  11. S

A bump???????????? Are you serious?
  12. S

"Meaning of 358/2 Days" Official Thread

I think people also forgot that 358 means 3 5 8 three seperate numbers not one whole numner.
  13. S

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

mmm I don't know I mean thats probably good enough for right now. Since I'm just gonna guess that shes in her early 20's possibly late teens area in the game so in KH she would be around late 20s and early 30s age and not much changes for most women physically but who knows. Or perhaps magic...
  14. S

hmm I noticed Cinderella looks the exact same age as she did in KH........hmmmm strange. I mean if the game happened 10 years ago wouldn't she be young and all? Does anyone have a good explanation for this one?
  15. S

Well I think its safe to say that we know have a very good idea as to how Maleficent found out about Kingdom Hearts.
  16. S

Gummi Ships in BBS?

Once again if that were the case then Sora should have been able to do that. the same goes for Mickey.
  17. S

Gummi Ships in BBS?

I'm not sure I mean if it were that simple then Sora and the others would have been able to travel without Gummi Ships. I'm pretty sure that if they do use Gummi Ships that it will be the similar to the way it was in KH2 where you had to go through a corse before entering a doorway with the...
  18. S

Gummi Ships in BBS?

The first Gummi Ships were kinds lame but the remodified gummi ships were way beeter and more fun.
  19. S

Gummi Ships in BBS?

I'm not sure Gummi ships is one of those things that just sticks in KH kinda like airships and Chocobos and Cid are for Final Fantasy.
  20. S

358/2 Days: Clearing Confusion

Instantly no I didn't know everything from the beginning but in some cases it was pretty obvious. I kinda knew Maleficent wouldn't be the main mastermind villian in the game since you meet Ansem in the beginning. Later on you kinda get that theres someone pulling the stings. The reports sort of...
Back