• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Rescue Me

So the fifth season is scheduled to start April 7th, which I'm pretty psyched about. Promo for season 5: YouTube - Rescue Me Season Five Promo: "Eyebrows" So does anyone else keep up with the show?
  2. R

Lit ► F. Scott Fitzgerald

Famous for works such as The Great Gatsby ,Tender is the Night, and The Beautiful and the Damned. His novels are really good. Haven't read any of his short stories though. Thoughts?
  3. R

Lit ► Michael Crichton

Michael Crichton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia aka, guy who wrote Jurassic Park. Some of his other works include Prey, Andromeda Strain, Timeline, and Congo. Have yet to read all of his work. =/ Anyone else like his books?
  4. R

The Prestige

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prestige_(film) So uh. Saw this movie at a friend's house a while back. Loved it. Thoughts?
  5. R

[movie] Hamlet 2

Apple - Trailers - Hamlet 2 - Trailer Sundance Review: Hamlet 2 Soooo it looks funny. Thoughts?
  6. R

[movie] The X-Files: I Want to Believe

THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE So there's this film coming out on Friday. Never a big fan of the TV series, but I need something to watch while I'm waiting for the Dark Knight to stop being sold out. Looks promising though. Thoughts?
Back