• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

LeetStreet Boys

YouTube - LeetStreet Boys - Yuri The Only One check out this video. its an all gamer band who's song is filled with game and anime references
  2. T

a video that people need to see

YouTube - LeetStreet Boys - Yuri The Only One this song and video both have so many references to both video games and anime, so im just spreading the word
  3. T

Help/Support ► any advice?

i got me a problem. i dumped the same girl twice for the girl of my dreams, but she keeps trying to get me back. i told my current gf about it, and in doing that, put a target on her back. any advice on how to get the crazy girl to back off?
  4. T

Black Cat

Has anyone ever watched the anime of Black Cat? i wanna see how many people know what im talking about
  5. T

Pictures in the white room

Has anyone ever looked at these. there's one on the floor that bothers me. it's a picture of sora, ansem/riku, and namine, but she looks like she's been scribbled out. any idea what the picture means? one more thing. what's the deal with Genie's "drive forms?"
  6. T

Little help please

Can anyone help me with the fight against Cloud? I can't seem to land any attacks, and when i start to, he attacks even stronger. so any help?
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts Tetris

I was just surfing and i found this KH version of tetris. Figured i put it here. Kingdom Hearts Tetris Game by ~Homogenized-Justice on deviantART
Back