• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new album

Re: Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new a So is dissidia ONLY going to be released in a bundle pack @_@? I just need the game......
  2. E

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far ^ thank you :) !!
  3. E

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Can someone please explain what DS and MX stand for? <3
  4. E

Possibly a New Xion theory

NEW THEORY: XION IS MALEFICENT REINCARNATED IN HER TEENAGE STATE BEFORE SHE GOT UGLY. DISCUSS!
  5. E

How far are you in the game?

I go in the kh order XDDDD I'm in the middle of finals, so when I take breaks I play it to clear my mind ^^ only on my second world though.
  6. E

How many people have Re: Chain of Memories?

I have it, and it's a lot better than the gba version ^^
  7. E

hardest boss

I think I'm the only person who can't beat this game DX So the hardest boss is the entire game itself. SRGRHHG >O<
  8. E

What's with all the KH2 hate?

hmm....I think I like both game in terms of the battle system. I deffinately liked KH1, like you said for it's simplistic, yet fun battle system. Though with the anticipation of the second game, I think it was wise of them to decorate and jazz up the whole thing. The complex battle system fits...
  9. E

yo

Hey! I'm new to this forum :D I've been a kh junky since it first came out, it's cool there's a whole forum dedicated to it xD I hope to meet some cool people here :)
Back