• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Official Birth By Sleep | Unbirths Thread

Eh.. I just wish that BBS would come out already.. I've been torrenting all these other games and stuff to waste my life away while I wait for it..
  2. G

NEW BBS NEWS!!!!

i honestly cant see BBS being released this summer, and even if they rush it, it will only allow the gameplay to be full of glitches and bugs. Maybe in the beginning of 2009 or the winter of 2008
  3. G

A choice of a few things...

i would suggest the 2nd option again.. because getting lvl 99 roxas would take a long time...
  4. G

FFVI characters vs Terra!

dude, that is like awesome, Chaser is totally owning
  5. G

KH2 Character Songs. Singing org members.

lol, these songs are pretty good, ive only listented to the axel one so far. but well, it really doesnt match axel ^^ its pretty funny.
  6. G

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

i have to say saix, cause he's just an ass. and demyx was ok, but i didnt like him that much, cause he was hella weak. but he was kinda cool, his attitude resembles axel
  7. G

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Hm... I think that the enemies in BBS will probably be about the Keyblade Masters themselves. They fight for some reason. Or maybe this is when the heartless and nobodies start appearing because of what MX is trying to experiment with?
  8. G

keyblade and other things i noticted about kh2

Honestly Dual wielding and awesome and all, but I personally think that Sora or Roxas should be able to control a number of keyblades at once. Remember how Master Xehanort just made dozens of keyblades attack Terra in KHFM+ ending?
Back