• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingseyi

Moogle Sale Day?

I am so confused with this whole moogle sale thing. I'm not sure what day it is, how to find out, or where it is. can someone tell me?
  2. kingseyi

Just a little Speculation On KH:DDD

Not sure if someone else has pointed this out but at the 1:33 mark of the KH:DDD debut trailer, i noticed that when sora hits the converter in the third district, his light/speed attack turned into a lightning type attack. I noticed this a while ago but never thought much of it. If u have...
  3. kingseyi

no kh3 till AFTER 2012

IGN Advertisement
  4. kingseyi

re:coded is so close, it's scary.

re:coded is so close, it's scary. i kept feeling like it was years and years away, but it could come out any time next month(granite, it is only japan tha'ts getting soon. NA/EU are unannounced). i'm thinking about goning to play-asia.com to try and have it ship to me, but i don't know.
  5. kingseyi

i have a great idea.

My kh idea, is what if they made a game about young sora, and riku from before they met kairi. They'd go around with their wooden swords, around fight weak unversed. they start fighting after they meet terra and aqua, but instead of staying on destiny island they adventure through their town...
  6. kingseyi

Metal gear solid: peace walker or sonic rush.

I have a hard decision on the 2 games. i've wanted peacewalker for a long time, but sonic rush even longer. i can get a really great psp game, or sonic rush and a lot of other things. wat do u guys think.
  7. kingseyi

new kh re: com gameplay

Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Video Game, Japanese Debut Gameplay | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
  8. kingseyi

bbs on the psp go?

in the playstation summer titles video from E3, they showed bbs on the psp go, but almost everywhere i go, people say, it's not gonna be for it. what do you guys think? i have a go and have been following kingdom hearts for like 3-5 years now, but i got a go, instead of a regular psp. what do...
  9. kingseyi

How AVT enter soilder mode

I don't know if any of you have guessed how AVT get into their soilder mode, but when i look over each one of the character pics you can see a little piece of robotics that have a circular end. My guess is that when they hit the circular end the soilder suits pop out of the robotics and i bet...
  10. kingseyi

Custom Keyblades

I just heard about the offical realease day of BBS and the whole time i was thinking about how they haven't talked about or even announced custom blades in BBS. So far i've only seen their offical keychains, but nothing else. (which is kinda funny since thay have access to the world with all the...
Back