• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts(Xemnas)

hi dudes and dudettes, came up with this poem in a very boring lesson at college, hopeing to write one for each of the organisation members, but for now, enjoy! p.s: no, i really don't have much of a life . Kingdom Hearts (XEMNAS) Kingdom Hearts, Your Beauty, Your Shine, Do You Hold, A Heart...
  2. L

Possible Europe Release Date

ok, I was on waterstones.co.uk (apologize if this has been previously mentioned, been away for a while) and they have a date for the guide, which I would assume would be published at the same time as the game if not after. The date stated is the 30th October, however this may change. I'll...
  3. L

The World That Never Was...

i always thought that the organisation formed twtnw and were creating a kingdom hearts for it, whilst aiming to regain their own hearts in the process. the buildings are for when they manage to get their hearts back, as these include the lesser nobodies also.
  4. L

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

They changed the voice because it wasn't Xeahnort's heartless, it was Riku, the difference in voice is used to show that. anyway for the overall game, it was too easy and i don't think FF has a large enough involvement. although the disney characters are good (takes me back to being 7 again)...
  5. L

Johnny Yong Bosch as Zexion?

kingdom hearts re: com has been removed from johnny yong bosch's wiki page. i think there's your answer
  6. L

So how come Kairi forgot, and not Riku?

it could be because riku was in the realm of darkness, where as all those effected were in the realm of light. Riku's personnal memories whilst in castle oblivion were unaffected because the castle didn't effect memories, naminé did, however the organisation wouldn't tell sora this in order for...
  7. L

Link to sora - Ven's keyblade

ok was worth a try lol
  8. L

Link to sora - Ven's keyblade

ok, so I hope someone hasn't already noticed this because I know how annoyed everyone gets when things are mentioned more than once, but here goes anyway. Looking at the handle to Ven's keyblade, it is in fact half the kingdom key's. Only his matches one of the three keyblades belonging to sora...
  9. L

NOTICE: BBS ENEMIES

how about chasers? the word that flashed up during the BBS trailer at the end of KH2
  10. L

problem with rayman revolution

hi everyone, i recently started playing rayman revolution again on ps2 but i think i found a glitch in the game. twice i have owned this game (i traded it it once before) and although i did complete it several times i can no-longer get past a certain part in the game. when trying to access the...
  11. L

My theory on the creatures in KH:BBS

my theory is that they are chasers (a word that flashes up during the trailer at the end of KH2). How they are formed or even what they are we'll just have to wait and see.
  12. L

I NEEEED HEEELP

u might as well jjust get it all to lvl 7. you need this for the hades paradox cup anyway.
  13. L

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

The secret traier and stuff released about BBS just makes me more confussed. the games ment 2 b 10 yrs before the events of kingdom hearts yet Sora's, Mickey's and Riku's keyblades are all shown in the secret trailer. Then the fact ven looks just like roxas (including the fact he wears his wrist...
  14. L

An English version of Final Mix+?

KH 2: final mix is actually vocally in english but the text is in japanise. but don't get u're hopes up cause it's still not likely
Back