• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2: end of the game

OK, so right before you go into Kingdom hearts for the final battle, if you go to battle Sephiroth, is that actually part of Jiminy's Journal?
  2. R

KH2 final mix+: how

If you import KH 2FM+ from Japan, will it transfered into english or what? Please post(for I am clueless and I really want the game.)
  3. R

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

Does anyone know when KH2 Final Mix+ comes out in America?
  4. R

Summon King Mickey: King's Charm

If you beat the game on KH2 and completely fill out Jiminy's Journal then go back to Timeless River and there will be a 5th window go through it and help Mickey and you will recieve the King's Charm and the ability to summon King Mickey.
  5. R

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

I personally think that Zexion is freaking useless. I mean come on! What the hell can he do? Transform into Sora in COM?
  6. R

Organization 13: Who would you be?

If you could be anyone from organization 13(14)who would you be? that includes the 14th member.
  7. R

Does anyone know anything about kh 358/2 days

If anyone knows anything about kh 358/2 please post!
  8. R

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle in Hollow Bastion? I thinks it's the best part of the game beacuse it's where you get the most exp and because you get to fight with Tifa, Leon, Cloud, and Yuffie right before it. It's just freakin' awesome.
Back