• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

**Destiny islands is part of their destiny**

Destiny islands.The place where everything started...where Sora ,Kairi,Riku chose their paths(different and hard for each one) and three of them were changed after following them.Sora was turned into heartless,he got a nobody and became one with him again...Riku gave in his darkness,and fought...
  2. G

Battle-button~

~~A new game shall start.A game among us ,a game for us,a game without us. Basic (and only) rule is CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TYPE FASTLY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT WHATEVER YOUR HAND WILL LEAD YOU... then open yur eyes look at your result and express a certain feeling. don't feel limited to only a line...
  3. G

~~My OrganizationXIII member~~

~~Oh well,this pic I made was supposed to be a common girl but I didn't know whatclothes to make her wear(I was kinda bored to think of it and draw it too)so I put her Organization's XIII cloack.After this obstacle,I couldn't decide about her hair and I ended up making a ...color-mix:thumbup...
  4. G

Org13...or...Org14???

Hey, guys!I'm so confused.:cursing:Where the heck did she come from??Where was the fourteenth member of organization 13 in kh2?And why is she appearing now?Is she a traitor or the savior of Org:confused: Will she take part in kh3 in the ultimate keyblade war...cause that would be great!What do...
  5. G

Yo,there talk talk time!!!!!

Hello!!!I am new here!!!!!My friend Eliza recommended khi and i am SHOCKED OF THIS DAMN GOOD STUFF! Nice to meet ya,i will try to be a good member. Love to all :thumbsup: ~KH-HOLICS
Back