• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What're you listening to.

Just say what you're listening to. Forever Scarlett-Drop Dead Gorgeous.
  2. A

Hollow bastion, special fight?

Okay, so my best friend said that you can fight Sephiroth (Sorry if i spelled it wrong) in Hollow bastion after completing everything including "The world that never was". So is that even possible? Well anyways, how do I fight him, like where and how do I find him?
  3. A

finish the lyrics

ok so you have to tell what band its from and just say a part of the sone. ill start when i was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band ___________________
  4. A

My Chemical Romance

whats your favorite song from mcr? whats your favorite song from anywhere? mines black parade and favourite band member is mikey and i have many favorite songs
  5. A

World Of Warcraft

so if you dont like it u dont have to post but if you do then whats ur favorite race of characters such as elves or humans, and types like preist or rouge
  6. A

halo 3?

is it worth buying it cause some1 at my skool said it was but i wanted to make sure it was worth buying
  7. A

where are the trinities?

well i have all of the trinities and im just missing one BLUE trinity any1 know where its at? btw im talking about the first kh;)
  8. A

who wants to be my friend????

im new here and i only have 4 friends and im "WONEWY" pweese be my friend:blush:
  9. A

truth or dare

lets play (if anyone wants to) ill start next person choose one "Truth or Dare?"
  10. A

Final Fantasy

well just how many are there? :O and who's ur favorite character out of all of them?
  11. A

sig help!!!

ok i couldnt find a thread thats a help thread so i posted here :) umm ok so when i make my sig it says its too big but now i see sigs by other ppl that are even bigger than mine! whats the prob with mine? (not the one i have right now)
  12. A

whats ur favorite?

ask the person below u whatever u want to ask is their favorite :thumbsup: ok ill go first WHATS UR FAVORITE car? mines a lambo diablo
  13. A

kingdom hearts 3?

well is there gonna b a third one 4 the ps2?
Back