• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blackmage-1

358/2 Days in Australia

Okay, so according to Kingdom Hearts Insider Days in the PAL regions is supposed to be released on October 9th. I checked my local EB Games shop to double-check the release date. They told me it would be here on October 8th. (I'm assuming there's some sort of time difference thing) So I...
  2. blackmage-1

Bruno - The Austrian 'Fashionista'....why do people hold so much reverence for him?

Okay, I've searched far and wide for an answer, but I always come to the same conclusion, Bruno is a controversial person with no shame or dignity, obviously devoid of a morale conscience. I am hoping that I can find someone who thinks along the same lines, or who can provide me an answer as to...
  3. blackmage-1

Twilight Town Missions

Has anyone completed the Poster Duty mission in Twilight Town within thirty seconds? It's the last thing I have to do so my Twilight Town journal is completed, but it seems near impossible. The best time I can get is 48 seconds. Any help I'll greatly appreciate.
  4. blackmage-1

Gummi Ship Missions

I was just wondering if anyone has achieved 100% on the Gummi Ship missions, or have come close to it. If you have, how long did it take you and what kind of ship did you use? ~Black Mage
  5. blackmage-1

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I was just wondering if anyone has Pazaak Online, and if they play it often. I just downloaded it, but can't exactly find anyone else to play.
  6. blackmage-1

RE: Chain of Memories in Australia?

RE: Chain of Memories in Australia? I'm just wondering if it'll come to Australia anytime soon? I found out that it's being released in other countries (I don't know specifically...I'm assuming the US) Sorry, I've been away from the site for a while and seriously need to catch up on things.
  7. blackmage-1

New to the forums with a question about all of the KH games.

Okay, I've heard there's more KH games coming out, and I'm pretty confused, because I only have KHI and KHII, and planning to get Chain of Memories soon.(the old GBA one) Anyway, I'd like to ask if someone could make a sort of timeline of all the KH games, like where they are all set and that...
Back