• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blackmage-1

Kindom hearts 358/2 days PAL ?

I'm in Australia too, they said the game could be delayed for a number of reasons, most likely due to a shipment delay or something along those lines. I'm pretty upset about it, but I'm not sure if it's just for Australia or all PAL regions. However, since the KH Insider main page says that it...
  2. blackmage-1

358/2 Days in Australia

Okay, thanks for the good idea. I think I will go around to a couple of shops tomorrow, just to be doubly sure.
  3. blackmage-1

358/2 Days in Australia

I only pre-ordered it just to ensure that I'll get it the day it comes out. I was really looking foward to it, I was counting down since the middle of September. But now it's gonna be another two weeks...and I'm just not sure how to wait that long. I mean I'm so depressed right now because of...
  4. blackmage-1

358/2 Days in Australia

Okay, so according to Kingdom Hearts Insider Days in the PAL regions is supposed to be released on October 9th. I checked my local EB Games shop to double-check the release date. They told me it would be here on October 8th. (I'm assuming there's some sort of time difference thing) So I...
  5. blackmage-1

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! Um, what's the broken thing at Roxas' feet in the first panel? I can't quite make out what it is. Oh, and which countries is this contest open to? Thanks. ~Niltiacx
  6. blackmage-1

Bruno - The Austrian 'Fashionista'....why do people hold so much reverence for him?

Okay, I've searched far and wide for an answer, but I always come to the same conclusion, Bruno is a controversial person with no shame or dignity, obviously devoid of a morale conscience. I am hoping that I can find someone who thinks along the same lines, or who can provide me an answer as to...
  7. blackmage-1

Twilight Town Missions

Wow thanks! I'm gonna try it out later, soon after I memorize it ^_^ -Edit- Did it! 29.73 seconds! Phew that was close!
  8. blackmage-1

Twilight Town Missions

That's the thing, I've already got all of those abilities. I'm thinking maybe there's a quick route or something, but I really don't know.
  9. blackmage-1

Twilight Town Missions

Has anyone completed the Poster Duty mission in Twilight Town within thirty seconds? It's the last thing I have to do so my Twilight Town journal is completed, but it seems near impossible. The best time I can get is 48 seconds. Any help I'll greatly appreciate.
  10. blackmage-1

Most Epic Scene in the game?

I'm quite amazed that no one has mentioned the Cloud vs Sephiroth scene. One of my most favourite epic scenes in the game, since I first saw it a couple of hours ago. Aside from that, the ending is pretty awesome and the whole heartless war in Radient Garden was cool to watch. Oh, and when...
  11. blackmage-1

Gummi Ship Missions

I was just wondering if anyone has achieved 100% on the Gummi Ship missions, or have come close to it. If you have, how long did it take you and what kind of ship did you use? ~Black Mage
  12. blackmage-1

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I was just wondering if anyone has Pazaak Online, and if they play it often. I just downloaded it, but can't exactly find anyone else to play.
  13. blackmage-1

New Days Gameplay Detail

Kinda like in FFVIII right? Sounds pretty interesting.
  14. blackmage-1

RE: Chain of Memories in Australia?

Re: Chain of Memories in Australia? Okay...how would one go about doing that? ~Black Mage
  15. blackmage-1

best boss

I voted Phantom, 'cause you have to rely on magic to get you through, and I'm quite fond of magic. Plus you get to fly around and stuff. The only downside was that you had to have Peter Pan in your party. Kurt Zisa...I can't remember if I beat him or not, I haven't played KH in a while. I think...
  16. blackmage-1

how do you do the struggle battles as sora?

Well you start of as fighting Hayner, and you have to win ten times to move on to the next opponent, which is either Setzer or Seifer (can't remember which one came first) Then you just do the same thing again, win ten times and move on. Good luck with it! ~Black Mage
  17. blackmage-1

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Hm, well Atlantica seemed kinda pointless to me, like it was intended to be just like a break from the story. It was pretty short if you play it straight through and don't do any of the extra stuff. Hm, and it wasn't all that challenging either, though Demyx and Sephiroth were pretty hard (I...
  18. blackmage-1

RE: Chain of Memories in Australia?

RE: Chain of Memories in Australia? I'm just wondering if it'll come to Australia anytime soon? I found out that it's being released in other countries (I don't know specifically...I'm assuming the US) Sorry, I've been away from the site for a while and seriously need to catch up on things.
  19. blackmage-1

New to the forums with a question about all of the KH games.

Okay, I've heard there's more KH games coming out, and I'm pretty confused, because I only have KHI and KHII, and planning to get Chain of Memories soon.(the old GBA one) Anyway, I'd like to ask if someone could make a sort of timeline of all the KH games, like where they are all set and that...
Back