• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

DiZ and Roxas?

it kinda creeps me out.......if DiZ can only manipulate data, how did Roxas end up at his house, in his jammies? did Riku knock him out, carry him home, and clothe him? EW! i guess, DiZ stopped time, someone knocked him out, or gassed him, and took him home? hurm........:confused:
  2. R

Fanfiction ► -Recurring Memories-

i know, i couldnt wait, so here's chapter 2. [whoever gives a hoot] Roxas propped her head onto his lap. Her body shook violently. '' Axel! Give her your coat!'' Axel grumbled, but warmed his jacket, zipped ot off, and handed it to him. Roxas nodded and wrapped her in it. ''We should take her...
  3. R

Fanfiction ► -Recurring Memories-

-chapter one- the beginning. It was midnight as I strolled along the shallow waters. My bare feet chilled in the ocean's water. A small shadow moved at my side. I spun around to face nothing. I chuckled to myself, '' I must've seen nothing, again.'' I continued to walk , hands in my hoodie...
  4. R

which Nobody would you be?

i don't think this has been posted before, but yeah! I'd be either a Dancer,a Sniper,a Dragon, or a Samurai. :P
  5. R

release date [not video games....]

aww....c'mon guys! i was estatic to find out there is a card game! i almost did a bakflip. jk! did u kno that its been out in Japan since like '04 or something like that?! i was all''arrrgh! NO FAIR!'' o well...at least ill have it right on my b-day. november. YAY! o, by the way ...
  6. R

release date [not video games....]

my bro told me that the KH2 card game was coming out in America sometime this month, or next.but he cant remember the exact date. does anybody know???:toungesmile: yeah, i think i said that clear enuf...heehee.
  7. R

who would u be

id be either Namine or Roxas. We have a ton in common. im serious. I draw, am quiet, and daydream a lot. besides, roxas is just so dang adorable, with his ruffly hair!
  8. R

ratings. im excited!

i have lots of hope that KH3 is going to be rated teen. I mean look at the ratings on KHI and KH2. First one is rated Everyone. Second is rated Everyone 10 + up. how can we have totally awesome battle scenes, if its rated everyone????:cursing: tell me what u guys think.:blush:
  9. R

Organization 13: Who would you be?

axel. i already am short tempered, heh.
  10. R

Namine: Important or Not

yeah, but we all love her anyway. *namine cries* ''I AM TOO IMPORTAAANT!'' we still need her, and she had a pretty vital part in the game.
  11. R

Namine: Important or Not

uuummmm......yeah! she is totally important! i mean, who's gonna rip apart sora's memory without her?? huuuh? heh. and shout to Roxas from random rooftops? and explain to Roxas he's not supposed to exsist? *roxas gets depressed* aww.....im sorry for reminding you, roxas....here hava ice cream...
  12. R

Sora & Kairi reunite

nah, i mean, sora obviously felt emotion wen he hugged kairi, but HE COULD'VE HUGGED HER A LITTLE LONGER! heh. i think i woulda held off on a real kiss at that moment, but a kiss on the cheek woulda been cute. for kairi. buuut........the hero thing with the kiss on the cheek is kinda tacky, too...
  13. R

Swap Magic Set

ok. that's all i needed to know. thankx lots!!!!!!
  14. R

Swap Magic Set

*brain sizzles* are you talking about PS2 games? do u like put it in, pull it out, then put the game in? like Game Shark?
  15. R

Swap Magic Set

then whats the use of it?
  16. R

Swap Magic Set

thankx, but what? i thought u can buy it, play it, but its still in its original language. ack, im confusing myself....what does it dooooo? im sorry....IM SUCH A PAIN IN THE TUKUS!
  17. R

Swap Magic Set

it translates it??? like gives u subtitles? were do u buy it?
  18. R

Swap Magic Set

i think that's what it's called, and ive heard other members talk about it, but WHAT IS IT?????:confused:
  19. R

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

yeah, it helped me level up. i forgot about that! it was funny, because id toy with the last heartless, chase him around, then finish him off. after popping up around random places, wacking it in the back. heh heh *laughs evily*
  20. R

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

i liked it alot, but the second time i played it, it got boring. i thought about Demyx the whole time. *lower lip trembles* I STILL LOVE U DEMMY!!! playing with cloud again was a dream come true. i also liked , after he destroyed them, sora leans on the wall and pants for a few seconds. i...
Back