• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Wow, amazing fan-made 258/2 trailer

This is simply amazing, please discuss: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Trailer
  2. T

07 Election, Australia

If you could vote, or if you can, who are you voting for in the 07 election in Australia? Kevin Rudd or Johnny Howard? Me? I'm voting for Howard, because Kevin is incompetent and can't run anything, plus Howard has experience. The poll will close on the 24th of November of this year, thats...
  3. T

358/2 Days Question

I have been seeing this picture everywhere, and this forum is no exception, so I'll ask, is this going to be the package picture for 358/2 days? sorry if this question has been asked before
  4. T

PSX emulator 4 PSP

As the title says, does anyone know of any emulators for the PSP so it can play PSX (PS1) ROMs? or if you don't, could someone please tell me what you need to do
  5. T

358/2 Days + touch Screen = ?

I have a question, how is 358/2 Days gonna utilize the touch screen, are they going to make the touch screen the menu, or what?
  6. T

QQ about the PSP

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I was wondering how to play PSX ISOs(Playstation1 ROMs) on the PSP, do you need a special emulator, if so, what is it called, and where can it be downloaded, if there are multiple emulators, please give me your recommended, thank you
  7. T

QQ about Coded

Just a quick question about Coded, will this game play an important role in the Kingdom Hearts story? Ive just been reading about it in Wikipedia (heres the link: Kingdom Hearts coded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) So, will I eventually have to play this game to get KH3 (when it comes out)...
  8. T

385/2 days characters

Well, this thread doesn't really discuss 358/2 day news, but, which character will you play as when you get it. Me? Xigbar, from seeing him in KH2, and how hard he was, he should be pretty strong in this game
Back