• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xsora5X

So is the "seeker of darkness"?

So is the "seeker of darkness" the title for the first trilogy of kh? and then after kh3 it will change to another setting and title?
  2. Xsora5X

What secret message in kh3d?

What does he mean by secret message in kh3d? Is he talking about the secret ending?
  3. Xsora5X

Does anyone notice

Does anyone notice on the front page of khinsider on the wednesday march 7 post that the pic has a bat and for the bats eyes are both an upside down cross and upside down star?
  4. Xsora5X

IS XION SORA'S SISTER?

I was pondering that question cause when i was on the website four 358/2 days and it showed Xion and Roxas next to each other they looked alot alike so i wondered if she might have been soras sister and he didnt know about her cause she died and they were seperated or sumthing. idk tho so give...
  5. Xsora5X

Kingdom Hearts Monopoly

Have they made one and if so can anyone plz tell me where i can get it.
  6. Xsora5X

I need help

I need help on kingdom hearts re chain of memories. my parents got me it for christmas and i have a ps3. so i am playing on my ps3 and i am on the first level where you get the traverse town card and you go there and it tells you that the left analog stick is to move, the right analog stick is...
  7. Xsora5X

HELP!!!

I need help on kingdom hearts re chain of memories. my parents got me it for christmas and i have a ps3. so i am playing on my ps3 and i am on the first level where you get the traverse town card and you go there and it tells you that the left analog stick is to move, the right analog stick is...
  8. Xsora5X

KH3

I was reading on an article for kh3 at Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Kingdom Hearts 3 and after i read this (After the release of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, Nomura gave another insight into the possible future of the series: "My own feelings are that I would like to give Sora a break from large...
  9. Xsora5X

PSP BBS

Does anyone know when kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep comes out on psp, and when it comes out is there going to be a kingdomhearts birth by sleep limited edition psp. because there is a final fantasy crisis core limited edition psp.
  10. Xsora5X

Favorite Songs.

What are your favorite songs. Mine our: 1. Fort Minor- Remember The Name 2. Shop Boyz- Party Like A Rockstar 3. Trick Daddy, Twista feat. Lil Jon- Let's Go 4. Linkin Park- What I've Done 5. Linkin Park- Numb 6. Lecrae- Souled Out 7. Lecrae- Represent 8. Sum 41- No Reason 9. Evanecense- My Last...
  11. Xsora5X

Riku

Did anyone notice in the first scan that is translated into english on the khinsider main page. The one where it shows ven talking to someone on destiny islands shore, the person who he is talking to the shadow is a shadow of riku.
  12. Xsora5X

Kings of Chaos

Hey do any of you know the game KingsofChaos. It is so fun. You can become Human, Dwarf, Elf, Orc, or Undead.The higher stats you have, the higher the rank you will get. Human's get 25% Income Bonus, 15% Spy Bonus. Dwarf's get 50% Defense Bonus, 10% Income Bonus. Elve's get 35% Spy Bonus, 40%...
  13. Xsora5X

KingsofChaos

Hey do any of you know the game KingsofChaos. It is so fun. You can become Human, Dwarf, Elf, Orc, or Undead.The higher stats you have, the higher the rank you will get. Human's get 25% Income Bonus, 15% Spy Bonus. Dwarf's get 50% Defense Bonus, 10% Income Bonus. Elve's get 35% Spy Bonus, 40%...
  14. Xsora5X

Forms or Summon

what do you like better and use more. drive forms or summon. i use the forms the summon isnt very good. in kh1 summoning rocked in kh2 i think it sucks. i like final form the best.
  15. Xsora5X

Eragon

does anybody read the eragon books they are sooo cool. i cant wait until the third book comes out.
  16. Xsora5X

who is you favorite team?

who is you favorite team in football, baseball, and basketbal? mine our the pittsburgh steelers, los angeles lakers, and the cleveland indians.
  17. Xsora5X

Kingdom Hearts X

ok i went to www.IGN.com and all i typed in was just kingdom hearts and i scrolled down the page and found kingdom hearts x. i clicked on it and it said otherwise known as kingdom hearts 3. now is this a fake or can it be real.
  18. Xsora5X

What was you favorite worlds on kh2?

What was your favorite worlds on kh2? i liked 1. The World That Never Was. 2. Halloween Town. and 3. Hollow Bastion.
Back