• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

my xion theory

SPOILERS for those that havntbeaten kh1 ** this may seem farfetched but do any of u think that xion is the nobody of kairi AND sora? now bear with me...think about it, kairis heart was in sora he released it by turning himself into a heartless so technically they were one so becuz of that xion...
  2. R

what did Roxas mean????

what did Roxas mean when he asked Sora when they were fighting "why did he choose you?'...and then when he was up in the air he saw the ground that had a picture of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy and he said "so thats why." who is this "he" Roxas id talking about and why did "he" choose...
  3. R

Castle oblivion & Twilight Town Manor????

ok, how the hell did Sora end up in twilight towns mansion if he fell asleep in castle oblivion???
  4. R

a question about Axel and Roxas

ok, so, nobodies dont have hearts correct? well if they dont have hearts why do Roxas and Axel seem like they do, i understand how Axel seems like he has a heart cause he told Sora that him and roxas make him feel that way...but why does Roxas act like he has one too?
Back