• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

my xion theory

SPOILERS for those that havntbeaten kh1 ** this may seem farfetched but do any of u think that xion is the nobody of kairi AND sora? now bear with me...think about it, kairis heart was in sora he released it by turning himself into a heartless so technically they were one so becuz of that xion...
  2. R

what did Roxas mean????

ok i dont understand how Terra fits into any of this all i know about Terra is that he was in the ending trailor and he was alive before sora got the keyblade...we do know that he is alive cause of KH2: FM but if he did choose Sora why does he try to kill him in KH2:FM???(well i think he tries...
  3. R

what did Roxas mean????

yeah i posted this same thread a couple days ago and i went to look for it and i was thinking that i didnt post it cause i went to look at my posted threads and i posted three but only 2 showed up so i reposted it sorry guys
  4. R

what did Roxas mean????

what did Roxas mean when he asked Sora when they were fighting "why did he choose you?'...and then when he was up in the air he saw the ground that had a picture of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy and he said "so thats why." who is this "he" Roxas id talking about and why did "he" choose...
  5. R

Castle oblivion & Twilight Town Manor????

yeah it says in ansem report #10 that Ansem the Wise wanted Namine to move soras slumber pod to twilight town mansion...i didnt know till some one earlier replied then i looked it up on the ansem report....for some reason im going on my third trip through KH2 and i dont remember any of the ansem...
  6. R

Whats is funny cutscene you like

i think the funniest cutscene is the one where you go to the olympus coliseum for the first time and you run in to Demyx, Run..Run away!!! haha that shit was funny
  7. R

hmm i didnt know it was DIZ's mansion i just thought he was hangin around in there for a base of operations...well now that i think about it lol the computer needed HIS password haha i never thought of that..thanks its been bothering me for a while lol
  8. R

ok, how the hell did Sora end up in twilight towns mansion if he fell asleep in castle oblivion???
  9. R

a question about Axel and Roxas

is there any information in what it would be regarding??? or around what time of this month its going on?
  10. R

i know they pretend to have hearts, but they actually have emotions, xemnas and the others act like they have emotions, but not roxas and Axel....oh well....does anyone have any new information on kingdom hearts 2 final mix on whether its coming to america or not?
  11. R

ok, so, nobodies dont have hearts correct? well if they dont have hearts why do Roxas and Axel seem like they do, i understand how Axel seems like he has a heart cause he told Sora that him and roxas make him feel that way...but why does Roxas act like he has one too?
Back