• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Bloody Fang of The Mist: The Thirst of Wrath

Story Long ago, there were many great nations, joined as one working towards a bright fiurtre. But soon as always, then nation's bonds grew weak and they all hunger for power. They fought and war soon broke out. One nation; the Quentson Nation, try to harness the power of the gods and mix it...
  2. R

Wave Masters: Feel The Glow and Achive It

Story Every living thing gives off a sertan energy, according to how it feels. This Enegry have been given the name of Waves. They are said strange being are born with the power to read, heal or feel waves. These Being were called Children of the Waves. Out of there Geration, only one is born...
  3. R

Anama Drive: Get In Touch With Your Wild Side

Story Andriods; beings made to make human life easy. So much easy that a place was created for them. 'The Andriod Orphange' here, people can pick up the Androids they order, or where Abandon Andriods can be renewed and bought again. Prof. Hindrick; the father of all Andriods, before his death...
  4. R

GXP: Galatxic Police

Story When the Univers was ceated, one race thrived; the Kitsune. But soon as time went on the Kitsune race began to slowy disappered. The Home world of the Kitsune seem to disappered, tanks to the time rifts that finaly swallowed the Kitsune's home. Now only a hand full of Kitsune lives in the...
  5. R

GXP: Galatic Police

Story When the Univers was ceated, one race thrived; the Kitsune. But soon as time went on the Kitsune race began to slowy disappered. The Home world of the Kitsune seem to disappered, tanks to the time rifts that finaly swallowed the Kitsune's home. Now only a hand full of Kitsune lives in the...
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Life's Little Lessons

-Okay I worte this Book to make the reader think, and also to try out this new way of writting I try to make popular. Anyways, the Story is wrtten in Chat Room Style and it deals with the Three main Balance of the heart. I gave them life so they can talk about the many strange things about life...
  7. R

Quest For Avlear: A Way Home

Story Avlear is home to Mythical Creatures and kingdom of the dragons, time moves slowly there when 1 year passes on Avlear, 1,000 or even 2,000 years pass on other planets. After the Great Rift, witched cause all the Mytical Creatures of 3rd Earth to live in Avlear, A war broke out over the...
  8. R

Kury Cury Paradice

~Story~ It has been 5 years since the two worlds of Humans and Spirits has combine. It was all thanks to the three Higer Spirits, Spirit of Creation, Spirit of Death, Spirit of Life. Now, Humans and Spirits has been getting along well; going to school togather, being friends and some lovers...
  9. R

Pokemon: Pokemixes DNA

Story Its been ten years since a Meteor from space exploded in the atmosphere of the wold of pokemon. The Three Mew bother and sister tried to protect the world from the blast, but sadly due to the absent to the sister the Pokemon world was hit hard. The sister disappered after that while the...
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts 101

Story On a newly discovered world called Furrytioa. On this world there is a school for up coming Keybladers, but strangely something is hapening. It seems that some of the students are forgeting about the blance of there Hearts and losing there way to call upon there Keyblades. Without there...
  11. R

Gamer's Club

Story In the City of Tokyo, there is are schools where every kind of kid can be found, Jocks, Preps and even… loners. Jake, a gir who goes to Nentidues High was an average High School girl. She goes to class getting advarge grades. She never wore any of the uniforms of the school, she...
  12. R

Wondering Fox of the road of life

Nihao new friends, New Friends, nihao. I am the wondering Fox and I love to RP. I am know as RPGirl, Fox-chan or Fox Mask Child. Hope to enjoy playing around while I try to find my way on the road of life. PS. I petted a cattapiler today so I did a little dance:toungesmile:
Back