• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Fanfiction ► Warped(remix)

Yeah mav just take yo time no rush
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► Virus

Yeah a few times in the story i was like lol but i laugh easy tho :p
  3. Y

Fanfiction ► Virus

Nice remake, so does this mean that the other beginning was taken out, y'know the part talking about that Tyler dude?
  4. Y

Fanfiction ► Warped(remix)

I remember seeing this story awhile ago but it died, Im glad to see you brought it back maverick and I hope this one wont die as well
  5. Y

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

Can't wait for your update ^^
  6. Y

358/2 larxene marluxia?

NO DUDE SHOULD HAVE PINK HAIR....too many members in org. 13 have long girly hair :p Larxene then
  7. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

Good job Its about time i've seen a kh fanfic with guasi in it
  8. Y

Fanfiction ► Virus

Dude I can't remember the last time I've been online, but I must say good job on these chapters, I think you need to put a couple more adjectives maybe but this story going in the right direction
  9. Y

Fanfiction ► SnowMan; A Fanfic Collaboration

Can't wait for the next chapters in both this one and revenge of the nobodies ^^
  10. Y

Fanfiction ► Isle Kunrai: The Dinosaur Crisis

The story seems to be coming along quite nicely mav. i see a couple of mistakes in your last post but its ok nothing to worry about really but good job and keep it up
  11. Y

Universes Collide

This is the remake to what maverick did...we talked it over and he was ok so this is the new and improved story and such so enjoy Portals in Timmy's world and Danny's started appearing and Timmy’s was getting terrorized by ghosts from Danny's. Timmy thought fight fire with fire so he wished he...
  12. Y

Come on guys post comments and stuff plz we can't let this die i mean come on how can you not like the story :p
  13. Y

Look at these me and Maverick E.S did

We have worked together on a few things and i think they need more respect than they deserve only like 2 or 3 people have joined the rp's and only 1 person commented on the fanfic and they have been out for awhile now please check these out and join and or post. Rps(Roleplays): Virus: the take...
  14. Y

Check out me and mavericks stuff

I forget what i did exactly but i think i did something but these rp and fanfcs i don't think are being getting the respect i think they deserve so take a look at these: Fanfic: Isle kunrai: The dinosaur crisis(new chapter added) Rp's: Virus: the take over Danny phantom meets F.O.P...
  15. Y

Nice and the chapter 3 was good length keep it up at that length and your good by me the story is getting better and better
Back