• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► Having trouble sleeping at night.

Sleeping pills?? hot milk? or watch a movie with the volume off^^ these normally help
  2. T

Oricalcum+ Help

Your very much welcome^^ hope you get you keychain. I like the sound, I think Decisive Pumpkin is the one keychain i hate
  3. T

Oricalcum+ Help

How is it gay? unless you mean gay as crap, not as like homosexual. Winne the pooh rocks^^ :P haaha
  4. T

Oricalcum+ Help

Equip Lucky Lucks on all party members, Use sweet memories keyblade. Shouldn't Be too difficult.
  5. T

Oricalcum+ Help

Assassins are the only way to get twilight gems. Their in the hall of empty melodies in TWTNW=] hope this too also helps^^
  6. T

Oricalcum+ Help

The one in Twilight town, on sunset terrace. You only need 7, get your moogle to level 9 and amounts needed for synth is cut in half. hope this helps
  7. T

new birth by sleep trailer i hope

if it is real "shit" home come its made from in game cutscenes in kh2 and there are heartless? be pratical, we all know it fake.
  8. T

best organization 13 weapon

Saix's sword, just cause it looks cool=]
  9. T

SEPHY!

its okay to lose mp if you DO allow him to hit you into the air, That deals damage which ups your mp (with that one ability) plus reflect and cure are the only things youd use mp for. And you can use cure with 1 mp
  10. T

Roxas

it because sora wasn't supposed to lose his heart(well no one is) and so he shouldn't exisit because he isn't the (somebody?)
  11. T

Full Playthrough: Chain of Memories:(GBA): Reverse/Rebirth

okay^^ looking forward to your playthrough of RE:COM/RR =] Oh and you double posted that last reply.
  12. T

Re: CoM [Without Cards]

Re: CoM [Without Cards] The cards are what make CoM, with out them it would be like KH 1.5 or somthing xD
  13. T

Y did I help Leon??!!!!

what your saying makes no sense at all!! what are you trying to ask?
  14. T

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

I like Zexion and Larxene's fighting styles the most. But my favourite member is Saix
  15. T

how do you beat xaldin

use cure and reflect in you quick commands. and your party should be about level 36ish, mine were 43
  16. T

Final fantasy 4 DS

Ive played FFIV pn the snes and the gameboy, personally its one of my favourites:) but does anyone know if the graphics in the trailer are going to be in game graphics or just a sart up like FFIII DS? if this has been posted before sorry xD
  17. T

HD birth by sleep concept video

well i was looking around the older post's and didnt find anything on this topic so i'd thought i'd share a HD birth by sleep concept video with you. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Birth By Sleep HD
  18. T

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

Marluxia seems kinda gay, so I'll go with Axel
Back