• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts II Manga

Aww man. I was hoping to buy the econd one soon. I have the first one, but I'm still waiting...
  2. A

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

heh, big mistake. =3= But if KH2FM+ DOES come out in the US, you bet I'll be getting it. My brother is dying to play it :glare:
  3. A

I mean that if people didn't know about the second part, the site would be getting posts all over the place, like "OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR KHFM2!!!!!!!"and "WHAT DAY IS IT COMING OUT?!?!?! I WANNA KNOW!!!!!" and "I'M GONNA CAMP OVER NIGHT TO GET IT FIRST!!!!!!" and such. :bored:
  4. A

thanks for the post, we needed that. It's good that we know so that the posts don't go crazy @_@
  5. A

Did you notice...

Roxas/Sora thing=about a month or so Yen Sid thing=right now lol
  6. A

Help/Support ► I have two questions needing answers...

Hmmm.....someone told me there was a date...but I guess I forgot...:cursing:
  7. A

Help/Support ► I have two questions needing answers...

1. I'm not really up to date with KH news, so what's up about the 3 new KH games? (Like what are they called? I heard about a KH 582/3 or something...) 2. When are they coming out in the US? That's all really. :thumbup:
  8. A

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

well hey ya never know. It could happen, and it couldn't happen. It's a part of life.
  9. A

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

How about I cheer you up. Probably after college he'll be a fat stupid loser who works at Burger King and lives with his mom while you go off and be a Billionare, meeting celebrities, going on Saturday Night Live and Oprah, always in magazines except the unpoular ones, be married, driving a...
  10. A

Slap the person above you!

I loved the threads where you get to do something to the person above you, so I decided to do something stupid and silly >D IF YOU DUN'T LIKE IT GET OVER IT :angry:
  11. A

Hades Paradox Battle

basically what Haku said.
  12. A

Let's make up a story for Namine...

At least someone understands.
  13. A

man some of you people need to stop being a bunch of jerks...I said not to say anything if you think this is stupid...
  14. A

...you know, since all we know is that she was kept from the world with Organization XIII. Why don't we make up a story BEFORE this all happened? Don't be mean if you think this is stupid. D:< I'm only trying to make things a little fun and interesting!
  15. A

When is it coming to America?

I heard KH:Re CoM might be coming this Fall
  16. A

Organization XIII Role-Play :D

Rules: 1.You can be any orgy XIII member, even your fanfic member :) But you must give me it's info with this: Name: *Element: Weapon: Appearance: Other info: (*your character may use different elements. Like my fanfic for example. Her whip can turn into any element desired, but only one...
Back