• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_Da_Flamer

in my secret hideout far away in the middle of the
Website
www.ryoko14.deviantart.com
hmm? what do u mean?:confused:

I mean that if people didn't know about the second part, the site would be getting posts all over the place, like "OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR KHFM2!!!!!!!"and "WHAT DAY IS IT COMING OUT?!?!?! I WANNA KNOW!!!!!" and "I'M GONNA CAMP OVER NIGHT TO GET IT FIRST!!!!!!" and such. :bored:

RikuDestiny

lol yea, i guess ur right. they did that with the FF VII remake. and the worse part about that was that they actually had advertisments about in the game stores >.<

Axel_Da_Flamer

in my secret hideout far away in the middle of the
Website
www.ryoko14.deviantart.com
lol yea, i guess ur right. they did that with the FF VII remake. and the worse part about that was that they actually had advertisments about in the game stores >.<

heh, big mistake. =3= But if KH2FM+ DOES come out in the US, you bet I'll be getting it. My brother is dying to play it :glare:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, now that the "No Petitions" sticky is up, I think we can safely say this thread is no longer needed, so I'll just have it closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back