• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I want to where Xion comes from

a present for me!!!!!!!! me love presents
  2. T

well i mean not just to make days more interesting but i mean who is she????
  3. T

i don't understand why Nomura would make Organization XIII and then add a fourteenth member that can weild a keyblade. :confused:
  4. T

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

i so agree when Sora and Riku were having their little 'moment', that part cracked me up.........and it still does
  5. T

i really didn't like how they brought Atlantica back for KH2 they should have left it out all together and i would have been much happier. i wished that Riku and Kairi got together because i think that they are meant to be together. and the fight with Demyx...
  6. T

i have to try that out when i get back on KH2 cause i haven't been able to beat him yet.
  7. T

i almost cryed when it wasn't Riku's face, but i screamed bloody murder when it was Ansem, cause then i was like when the f**k did he come back i killed him in CoM. oh....and Atlantica 1000 heartless last fight with the laser thinges(i silently cry everytime that fight comes up) and Atlantica
  8. T

.....he doesn't just look ALOT cooler he's **** HOT. .....and the belly dancer thing.....maybe....
  9. T

i could second that one any day!!!!
  10. T

future KH theme song

what would be so cool if they got a guy to sing one of the theme songs for at least one of the games like BBS, Coded, or 358/2 Days? personally i think that it would be awesome.
  11. T

Weird cutscene in KH1 related to BBS? quick question

that would be totally awesome if it did hae some sort of connection to BBS:idea:.
  12. T

Ansem's Other Reports

when you are reading Ansem's Other Reports, i noticed something funny about Report #13: ....Roxas, Ansem, Namine. You Should not have existed in theory, and yet you are truly there. Special exceptions..... after i read that i just started to laugh:laugh:. why you might ask? well, i...
  13. T

Ven Name speculations?

i never thought of that, with their names having two syllables in them. awesome!!
  14. T

hi

well, i've been on here alot lately and was just wondering how you like the KH games on a rating of 1-10. talk to you later.
  15. T

Ven Name speculations?

yep nobody knows what square will come up with next but it will interesting to find out!
  16. T

Ven Name speculations?

i totally agree with what 'safire inthe sky' said about Ventus being Ven's name because all of the other ones just sound ridulous.:thumbup:
Back