• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

Yeah I felt like making one of these. I'm not happy. Not one bit. First, my parents are idiots. My dad is constantly bitching about bills and my apperance. He's an idiot. He's constantly telling me i'm useless. Which is true. I am. I'm f*cking useless. My self-esteem is 0. I'm a senior and I...
  2. D

Summer Songs.

What are your favorite songs to listen to during summer? This is one of the few good '08 ones. YouTube - Shwayze - Buzzin'
  3. D

W.H.A.F [WE HATE ALL FAGS]

BOY DO I HATE FAGS. Everytiem I see one, I feel like throwing it into the curb and stomping on it. Can't stand the smoke ya know? Who's with me?
  4. D

Would you rather..

A. Be a able to do a kamehameha B. Have your very own Death Note C. Have a Sharinngan D. Have your own Pikachu E. have a FLCL guitar F. Be able to do a transformation jutsu. G. Have a Master Sword H. Be able to do a FALCON PUNCH. ???? Immature questions me and my friend were asking each...
  5. D

Help/Support ► uh.....sewing?

not sure if this goes here or not . I need to learn how to sew pants to make them tighter . unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about sewing or have a sewing machine <_< anyways, do any of you girls (or guys) have any tips I could use? or a link to a website would be great...
  6. D

Post Your Rep ;D

c'mon kids you know you want to
  7. D

'ello there party people =D

hi ^_^ I'm new here (duh). My name is David.I'm a very random guy! My friend thought i should join here because it's fun, so i did! lol umm about me.. My favorite game is "Tales Of Symphonia",i love it, xpecially Kratos..xD and also Resident Evil. =D i like to listen to indie rock and...
Back