• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Meteora

Yeah I felt like making one of these.

I'm not happy. Not one bit.
First, my parents are idiots. My dad is constantly bitching about bills and my apperance.
He's an idiot.
He's constantly telling me i'm useless. Which is true.
I am.
I'm f*cking useless.
My self-esteem is 0.
I'm a senior and I have no good memories of High School.
I never do anything.
I'm always stuck at home.
I don't know how to drive, neither do my friends.
I never do sh*t.
I'm tired of everything. It's always the same routine, day after day.
I'm never happy.

I'm not gonna commit suicide because i'm too much of a *****.
But if I had the money, i'd soooo be doing drugs right now.

TL;DR BAAAAAAAW.

idk. If you guys wanna help that's cool.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I know its hard, but you have to believe you can do something in life. Don't let words affect you. Life is Routine, there is no "fun", just mischief. To say you never were a part of it is a good thing. Stand up to your parents, let them know that you're a person to.

Hope thats some helpful advice.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, first off, committing suicide is NEVER a good answer to life problems (it just makes you seem selfish).

Secondly, self esteem problems can be fixed if you just, well, believe in yourself. Do things that you are good at and you'll see for yourself that you aren't worthless. People who lack self esteem also lack motivation, so the things that they try to do end up poorly, and they feel even more worthless. You have to go into something with the knowledge that you AREN'T worthless. You have to TRY.

Lastly, while your dad isn't really going about it the right way, he probably keeps telling you that in hopes that you'll start defending yourself. Most parents are genuinely concerned for their children's well-being.

Don't be so down on yourself, you just need to apply yourself a little more, ad believe that you can do it.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
In the end, it's your fault. You don't do shit, therefore you're useless and as a result your dad thinks you're a loser.

Haha.

no one is ever useless. everyone is here for a reason.

you need to do something in your life that interests you. you say that you stay home and don't do s*** all day. so you have to find something to do that you like! go out with your friends to movies, the mall, whatever floats your boat.

its up to you to make your own memories of High School and to make the most of your life. no one else can do that for you.

read my user title lol "Live Every Second" don't sit around and do nothing all day; get out there in the world and make the best of your life!

as for your dad, i am sorry to hear he thinks of you that way. but you have to prove him wrong! show him what you're capable of, and i'm sure he'll change his feelings about you.

hope this helps out ^^ feel better soon

captain

Bronze Member
While you're sitting around doing nothing, think to yourself: What do I enjoy doing? Make yourself a list. Then think: How can i help mankind and enjoy doing it?
That's the best possible thing in life. When you know you're helping people, and you enjoy it. As far as driving, I learned from video games. Lol.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I don't get it. If a car is the only way for you to get out of the house, then how does that make a bus, a friend's car or a bike any less inferior? :C

I can't drive, I spend most of my time at home, my parents call me useless, but I do things.

Go learn how to do a backflip if nothing else. It's one of the easiest flips to learn.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Get a f*cking job.

Get a bike or something.

Just do anything besides sit at home on the computer...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Heres some Advice,

Check your Self into a mental Institution.

Or do what i did Eliminate everything that exist within your room Paint your walls white and place White Carpet in your room. Block out the Windows and then lock yourself within your empty room where there is nothing but a single Mattress and you.

That'll help you out until you decied to try some Blow.

Draco Meteora

I don't get it. If a car is the only way for you to get out of the house, then how does that make a bus, a friend's car or a bike any less inferior? :C

I can't drive, I spend most of my time at home, my parents call me useless, but I do things.

Go learn how to do a backflip if nothing else. It's one of the easiest flips to learn.

Well, let's say I want to do sports.
I have no one to take me to practice.
Or let's say I want to go to the movies. The closest movie theatre is like 20 miles away.
All my friends live too far away to take the same bus.
Sh*t sucks.

wow...your life sucks.

emooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i kno rite?

GO GO SIMPLE PLAN!!!

*Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you?

Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming?

No, you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like to be like me

To be hurt, to feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No, you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life*

Or do what i did Eliminate everything that exist within your room Paint your walls white and place White Carpet in your room. Block out the Windows and then lock yourself within your empty room where there is nothing but a single Mattress and you.

can I write sick sh*t on the walls to confuse the detectives?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, first off. DON'T BE AN EMO KID. D: I'm not trying to be mean or rude in any sort of way, but PLEASE don't act like an emo kid. That's exactly what you're sounding like and emos are icky. :[

Second, don't think that you can't do things. You don't have to go out to be able to do something. What do you like to do? What are you good at? You're probably going to say I'm a nerd or I need to get a life or that I'm a show off but I need to give an example: I have a 4.0 average with school, I'm an artist, I'm a writer, I'm going to come up with theme park attractions for Disney, and guess what? I rarely go anywhere. If you're thinking you can't do anything without going somewhere, THEN NO. Take it back and go find something that you love! It doesn't matter! Just go do something! Find something you're good at and work hard at being the best you can with it.

One of the best things you can do is just dream. Corny or stupid as it may sound, do it. Find that dream and stick to it. If you keep it in mind and keep on going with it, no matter what other people say, then you'll be great. Those people who talk down to you now will look back and think how stupid they were to have said those things to you.

Last, if your dad is telling you that you're useless, please feel free to punch him in the face. Metaphorically, at least. Unless... you know... you absolutely hate his guts and he's absolutely horrible to you. If he's not supporting you just by saying you're useless, then don't listen to a word he says. Don't ever, ever listen to someone who tries to bring you down. It's strange how they can easily bring someone down and, if you don't try to stop them, then they'll SERIOUSLY achieve that goal. If you can, fight back. Don't pull the same thing and tell him that he's useless; just stand up to him and tell him you won't take his s*** anymore.

Well, I'm not so sure about what I said about your dad, so don't take my word on that 100%. I've never really had to deal with someone like that. >.<; But, I hope my advice helps! Don't think you're so useless! Nobody's ever useless, worthless, or anything else like that.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Well, let's say I want to do sports.
I have no one to take me to practice.
Or let's say I want to go to the movies. The closest movie theatre is like 20 miles away.
All my friends live too far away to take the same bus.
Sh*t sucks.
Go sleep over at someone's house then.

or

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back