• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

just another random thought

i'm sure this idea has probably come up before, but i had a thought that Ven might possibly be Sora's father, and that's why Roxas looks just like him.
  2. N

"New" Anime

I was sick last weekend and since he knows i like anime my dad bought one from like 1985 called "Robotech". it's sorta lame, the action's pretty good, but there's a really cheesy love story, and i was just wondering if anybody else has heard of it or seen it, and what their opinions are.
  3. N

Ven and Roxas

People keep disagreeing with me, but i really think Ven has more connection to Roxas than people think. I mean, in the picture of Ven on Destiny Islands he is wearing Roxas's bracelet (well, the outsides on his are white and roxas's are black, but close enough) here's the link to the pic...
  4. N

Which one?????

Okay, i'm debating which system to buy, DS or PSP? i can't decide so i'll take a vote from the public.
  5. N

Storyline?

How important to the storyline are these three games? i had the notion that they were just side stories with information we didn't see before, but i'm starting to think differently. I still feel that way about coded, and sort of halfway about 358/2 Days, but i'm not so sure about BBS. Opinions?
  6. N

Mickey in the pic

Why is it that the new picture on the site is centered around king mickey? we know he probably plays an important role in BBS, but what about the other games? And do they all take place in the time before he obtained the dark realm keyblade? just a thought.
  7. N

This really sucks!!!

Has everyone seen the new KH game s stuff? I'm really mad about it i don't have any of those sytems. if anybody does have those systems, they have to post everyyhing about it. What are you're guyses opinions? (sorry if this has already been posted)
Back