• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Best Batman

Who's the best outta these guys?
  2. K

The Mask

Remember that movie? that movie's hilarous Especally this YouTube - Cuban Pete
  3. K

Colts/Saints

Who do you got? I get Colts. And I'm asking who wins not who you for or you can tell who wins from your heart and mind.
  4. K

Susprises

Yeah but he wasn't sure to believe him and King Mickey saw Riku before they awoke that was weeks ago. Roxas could've killed Riku after and so could've LoD.
  5. K

Susprises

But he knew Kairi was safe and thought Roxas killed Riku.
  6. K

Susprises

Before KH2 came and during playing what susprised you the most? I was susprised POTC was on KH2.
  7. K

voices for Terra Ven and Aqua.

who would voice Terra Ven and Aqua in the next game?
  8. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Springfield

I wasn't trying to butcher it. I'm just writing what would be like if The Simpsons was on KH. I know it won't but I'm trying to see what would it be like if it was.
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Springfield

[Story deleted due to plagiarism]
  10. K

Walt Disney

What would Walt Disney think of Kingdom Hearts? And would he get employees to dress like Sora Riku and Kairi in Disney World? I think he'll love it so much that he'll make it into a movie.
  11. K

Question

I have a question. Um during the Final battle... Can you go limit form against Xemnas? I've been wondering that ever since I watched on YouTube when he fought Roxas.
  12. K

TMNT

Do you remember the old TMNT? Who was you're favorite Turtle? Mine was Michaelanglo the party dude. And I don't care for the new TMNT because it's not a classic like the old one.
  13. K

Michael Jordan

Is MJ the greatest Basketball of all time? I think he is and next year is his eliglbilty in the Hall of Fame. If you're an MJ Fan. What are you gonna when he's inducted?
  14. K

In Kh 2 or Fm what does ansem the wise meen by roxas is getting his heart back??

I Replay it all the time. I knew he was talking about Sora.
  15. K

College B-Ball

I know it's 4 or 5 months away but who do you think is gonna be in the Final Four. Mine is 1.Kentucky (Coach Billy Gillkspie) 2.Georgetown(Roy Hibbert 3.USC(OJ Mayo) 4.Tennnessee (Chris Lofton
  16. K

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

Marluxia: Hugh Jackman Larxene: Reese Witherspoon Vexen: Christopher Walken Zexion: James Franco(Harry Osborne from Spider-Man) Lexuaus: Michael Clarke Duncan
  17. K

what Path

I choose the light cause my heart's full of light.
  18. K

Denomonation

If you're a Christian reading this what denomonation are you?
  19. K

Sora's parents

What do you think Sora's parents will do to him once he gets back home? He has the proof that he did good things to his parents and so I think they'll believe and excuse him.
Back