• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

The D.S. (again)

ehhh i tried, but thanks.
  2. W

The D.S. (again)

OK so you say a bit of UEM is left in Xehanort and breaks off as heartless, namely Ansem. But couldn't Ansem be the DS? I'm thinking because Riku had the outfit on, Ansem was remembering himself as the DS. I don't know I'm just saying stuff.
  3. W

The D.S. (again)

Why should ven be twilight? I thought he picked up the dawn keybalde so that helmet pointing to dawn should be right.
  4. W

There will not be a KH3.

I'm putting this to rest right now. The KH series is over. Nomura is starting a new series that will relate to KH obviously, but there will be no more KH sequels. Here is the link: Article Detail - PlayStation 3 News - QJ.NET If this is fake or unreliable then I'm sorry, but if it's not...
  5. W

Does eye color have any significance?

I noticed that Xehanort's, U.E.M.'s, and Terra's eyes(for a moment when he saw KH) are all gold. What could that mean if anything?
Back