• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

IMPORTANT!! There may be some confusion when Olette meets up with Namine in this chapter, that's because this chapter HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE! As in, AFTER CHAPTER 6! You will understand how Namine and Sora joined the book club in the following chapter I'm working on! Olette's POV: First class...
  2. K

Chapter 6 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Students are gathering into the now crowded basketball arena, which is being temporarily turned into a volleyball court, with all the nets and Volleyball balls in a corner. The coach calls everyone...
  3. K

I'm SOOO sorry, guys! I took a long break, I know XD But chp5 has already been posted and finally complete! When Somebody met Nobody, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net xxxxxxxxxxx Chapter 5 It's school the other day, and Sora looks like his usual cheerful self again. Kairi and Riku are...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Zack x Aerith - First Love (AU)

READ FIRST!! The first part is a PREFACE!! That means, it's something that will happen in the far, far future of the story. So if you feel lost, don't worry. You will understand what happened as the story goes on !! And, if it seems sad... well... I don't want to spoil but.. this story has a...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Fate - Riku x Tifa

A/N: Sorry for the delay!! I was sick. XD Anyways, hope you like this chapter. Enjoy... -Chapter 3- Riku's POV My classmates are walking on the sidewalk, on their way back home from school. They're all around me, chatting idly, laughing and planning out what to do tonight. I walk ahead and...
  6. K

I'm sorry, really. Because, what's more, I'm already working on a NEW fic! I know, I'm being stupid -.- But I couldn't resist not writing it :P I don't know if I'll post it here or not.. its not related to KH.. the pairing is Zack/Aerith..
  7. K

thanks! I'm gonna start workin' on this before the Namora one!!
  8. K

SO SORRY!!! I got sick. VERY sick. Plus we were movin' out.. . So yeah... didn't get enough time!! But I'll start workin' right away! *gets back to work*
  9. K

Thanks :3 The next chapter will be coming a bit later though, sorry! *snickers to herself at the last part*
  10. K

Thank you :) You've been with me all the way, me so grateful X3 Namine will get out of her usual anti-social behavior, and earlier than you think. After like, maybe, 2 to 3 chapters. And then Roxas will make an appearance.
  11. K

Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy does not belong to me. A/N: I'm sooo sorry about the delay! You know, I was supposed to update my Riku x Tifa fic first but I'm very busy these days... so God knows when I'll update it! Anyway... Enjoy! xxxxxxxxxxx Namine's POV Lunchtime, I am...
  12. K

A/N: Weee! IT'S FINALLY DONE! HALLELUJAH! -Chapter 2- The silver-headed teen turns from the board and gives me a “now what?” look. Still preoccupied with the new discovery – that I might actually be attracted to one of my students – I hestitantly reply, “Uh... T-tell us a little about...
  13. K

woo! Axel and Roxas have a tie o.o this is so convenient. Sorry got busy in the last few days... I couldn't even update my other story. But no worries, it should be up soon ^^;
  14. K

Roxas is in the lead :3 I kinda predicted this. Well, good. Because he's coming soon, after the Isabella and the fangirls arc. XD
  15. K

Hey guys, I added a poll! It's very important that you vote ASAP!^-^
  16. K

Er, thanks ^__^ Btw, I noticed that you didn't comment anything about this story -.- I was beginning to think that it's not good enough o.o I was like, "Fanfic slayer?! Sounds like a harsh critic -.-" *has low self-confidence* xP Anyway, I do think there's a decent amount of romantic fluffy...
  17. K

Thanks, guys. I'm afraid I'll stick to this new writingstyle from now on. But next time, I'll mention which character POV it is from the start so you won't get confused. I was planning to make Namine speak to Sora in this chapter but decided to postpone it to the next... Sorry xD
  18. K

Sorry, but I didn't forget it.. I'm just taking a break is all. It will be posted soon, tomorrow probably. Also, it is originally meant to be rated K+ But just because its a teacher/student thing, I rated it T. XD Hopefully, the next chapter will be longer, too.
  19. K

Obsession Disclaimer: Me no own KH or FF. T.T A/N: I ALMOST BROKE MY BACK WRITING THIS T.T Anyway, here it is, enjoy and REVIEW :3 xxxxxxxxxxx Chapter 3 The last bell of the day is still faintly echoing throughout the campus, but is overwhelmingly drowned by the number of chatting pupils...
Back