• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

nice chapter - glad u went bak to range and them i like the cliffhanger - keeps u glued to ur seet to see (in this case Read) more of it keep up the good work cant wait for the next one
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

anywhoooooooooooooooooooo i hope u continue this - apparently it hasnt died and i'm glad cuz it's a great story cant wait for the next chapter
  3. R

darkside twilight thorn

yea it would seem to make sense but who really knows? lol i hope they release some kind of blu-ray/dvd that explains everything in all of the kingdom hearts games in chronological order lol so there would be stuff on every single character in all of the games and stuff like that - hopefully...
  4. R

The Best Character in the Game

methinks my favorite character is Roxas he is just that cool lol
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

nice chapter!! and i didnt mean it like that acein12 lol - i just cant wait for all of the remaining chapters until the end - then i'll be sad lol, but luckily u'll make another story and hopefully put it on this site! anywhoooo keep up the good work
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

sounds like a plan - can't wait for it lol (this story to end and the new story)
  7. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

o ok thanks acein! i thought i missed something lol cant wait for the next chapter - i'm glad you're continuing this
  8. R

wow i guess it did die...
  9. R

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

just for the love of god and all things holy, CONTINUE IT lol you have fans to think about! think of your fans! not a day has passsed since i feverishly thought about this delicate story that may be only continued by an author who knows no dilemmas, who knows no limit w/ the works that is made...
  10. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

can't wait for the next chapter!! the way how some of his attacks failed and some worked while others were weaker and others stronger reminded me of the battle system of FF2 - the more you use a certain magic attack, the better and stronger it becomes, while the other magic attacks suffer from...
  11. R

i'd love it if u continued! but tis up to u - i wont mind too much if u decide not to lol
  12. R

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

did this die too????? i hope not this wuld be the fourth ive read to do so... everything i read dies!1!!!11one!
  13. R

cant wait for the next chapter! hope this didnt die tho - if so, this si the third so far ive read to do so everything i read dies!!
  14. R

did this die too???? why does everything i read die!!??
  15. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

did this die?? lol crap...
  16. R

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

nice chapter cant wait til the next one - roflmao pfffft! wenever that happens!
  17. R

same here lol i cant wait
  18. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

how long has it been?? lmao
  19. R

WORD cant wait till next chapter! keep up the good work lol
  20. R

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

o thanks for the insight man!! cant wait till next chapter!
Back