• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help getting Disgaea

I was getting into SRPG and obviously heard of Disgaea. I want to buy it but have no idea which to buy? Can anyone recommend to me the best version out of the PS2, PSP and DS versions?
  2. K

Not really new...

Well, I was part of the forum about 4-5 months ago but due to being swarmed by school, I went inactive. Now I found time to get back my unhealthy forum discussing habits. I have to say I am glad to be back.
  3. K

Getting a PSP

I am getting a PSP and was wondering out of the 8 games that I picked (and decided that they are the better few of the PSP, IMO), which one would be the best choice? Give reasons?
  4. K

Book of Pooh

I am going through Book of Pooh and I am wondering, how am I supposed to find everyone? I got Roo, Piglet and Eeyore, but I don't know how to find the others, some help please?
  5. K

Sleights of the Bosses

I was wondering, does the sleight rule work on the bosses as well? Cause Hades spams the Sleights and then suddenly, uses up all his cards very quickly, it was like 5 cards. So do they also follow the lose a card rule of sleights?
  6. K

Phatom Help

Hey, is there any way to know that the clock tower is moving again without me finding out too late or when it is too near? Any help is appreciated. On other word, I beat the Hades Tournament on lv 57,58 with Oblivion.
  7. K

Monstro?

Okay, I was going to Trinity Detect in the whale but when I reach there, Monstro was gone! So, how long does he take to come back? Or is he gone forever?
  8. K

Main Villain's Heartless

Okay, we know that each member of the Disney Villains in KH all had one main type of Heartless that they use frequently. So can you guys help me to fill in some blanks/sort out few? Maleficent- Defender Riku- Shadow Sora (Is Anti- Sora the same? I think the boss is Anti-Sora and the Heartless...
  9. K

Torn Page not working?

Okay, I got two more Torn Pages after the Monstro thing but then the second one, is a Empty Meadow(The picture of it on the book is a wood shelter, the donkey's house if I know my Pooh..), what am I suppose to do here it's just a blank space.
  10. K

New person here!

Hi, I am a new fan of Kingdom Hearts (well, if new means 4-6 weeks), anyway, this site looks good and so does it's forum. So I decided to join the forum, now can you guess the origin of my name?
Back