• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

COM manga

It comes out October 11th. Check tokyopop.com for the release date for book two.
  2. Y

FMA Question

Okay...I've been debating whether or not I should look into FMA. So I needed to get a question out first....Is there anything in it that's unappropriate besides bad language or violence?
  3. Y

Kh 1.5?

Well, you don't necessarily have to, but I suggest doing so if you don't want to get a bit lost in KH2. CoM is skippable, but you will miss parts of the storyline. If you don't plan on getting the game, I suupose you can just get the details online (although it wouldn't be the same as actually...
  4. Y

How would you react if...

I would just stare at the screen, the controller still clutched in my hands...Then drop the controller and have my mouth hang open. Then scream, "NOOOOOO!"
  5. Y

Maybe Deep Dive is a World After All

The Deep Dive area always looked a bit like Twilight Town to me...except a bit more high-tech...
  6. Y

Least Favorite World?

I absolutely despised the Cave of Wonders. It was so annoying and I always got lost. (Darn those water cave things.) Monstro is running a close second...
  7. Y

Sora and Riku out of character?

Well...Sora was cocky (and sort of annoying) when it came to Namine. That's what messing up his memories did to him...-_- I got mad at him, every time he said, "We HAVE to go find Namine!!!". (Did anybody notice that Sora's vocabulary got bigger in CoM? He said this funky word somewhere, which I...
  8. Y

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

One day I saw the commercial and when I saw Cloud, I just started screaming, "I want the game! I want that game!" Also, I saw the Disney Laboratory thing too. It looked really cool, and it was made by the same people who made all the Final Fantasys.
  9. Y

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

Well...The first time I fought Cloud, I became a screaming chicken. I was saying, "Oh my goodness. Oh my--wah! He's gonna kill me!" For the next hour and a half I just dodge-rolled away from him hoping that Donald and Goofy would get him for me. -_-; *sigh* Then I realized that bashing him then...
  10. Y

Can Somebody Explain This? please...

Wha? Wait, I thought it was in Final Mix. That's what I heard from other ppl and Final Mix walkthroughs...
  11. Y

Voice actors for KH2

Actually, Hayden is Kairi's voice, not Paine's. Paine's voice was done Gwendoline Yeo. As for the voices, I'm not sure....But I would not want Frankie Muniz as BHK. *shudders* I hate that kid.
  12. Y

KH Fanfictions

Okay, I have a few... Court of Souls: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1222780/1/ (says PG, but I'd say PG-13, general: methinks SoKai, but is more adventurish, so they don't interact much) Build Me a Castle: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2021433/1/ (PG-13, Romance/Angst: SoKai) Anything by this...
  13. Y

Name Analysis--shocking coincidence, no?

I don't know if this is relevant, but nami means wave. I couldn't find what Namine means exactly, so maybe one of you guys know?
  14. Y

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) That would be a cool thing to watch. But isn't that an infraction of copyrights or something? Even if you're not necessarily making a profit out of it...Well, watch your back then, 'cuz Square or Disney might file a lawsuit or...
  15. Y

Name Analysis--shocking coincidence, no?

I understand that the majority of you know that Sora means sky and heavens and that Riku means land and shore. Also, I suppose that some of you know that a few of the meanings of Kairi are separation, disassociation, and estrangement. But did you know that when you combine Kairi and Riku to make...
  16. Y

kingdom hearts chain of memories

Hmm...well, Riku was one of my faves. I liked that you can play as him, and that it's easy to kick butt as him. And I'm glad that he's becoming pretty good friends with Mickey.
  17. Y

Make A Role!

Is this supposed to be some kind of fanfic? Maybe it should be posted in the fanfic section....but anyways, yeah this is going to take a loooong time. For me anyways.
  18. Y

Something interesting about Hollow Bastion's name

Re: Something interesting about Hollow Bastion I understand why it would be named Hollow Bastion now, with it empty and all, but I don't think it would have fit with all the people residing there before it was destroyed. Maybe the word bastion would have given them a sense of safety and refuge...
  19. Y

Blond Hair Kid news

Just so that you know, he never asks where the memory Sora is, he asks where Sora is without the word memory attached. Where are you getting this?
  20. Y

Did you know Sora means sky in Japanese?

Re: Did you know... Riku also means seashore (according to a Japanese dictionary). Of course, its main meaning is land.
Back