• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

I Have RETURNED!!!!

That's right b-zoyyyyyz!!! The Xman's Keyblade has returned from his 11 month Hiatus. Did I miss anything?!
  2. X

Which other Disney Princesses would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

I know that there have been numerous topics about the next worlds appearing in Kingdom Hearts III, but I just wanted to know if the fans would want to see any other Disney Princess making their returning, but actual speaking roles in either in their own worlds or in various worlds. Here are the...
  3. X

Ideas for Weapons on the next Kingdom Hearts game

Hey guys, I was thinking about the outcome of the next Kingdom Hearts, but I just thought about some ideas for Sora's Keyblade, Donald's Staff, and Goofy's Shield, if they are coming back for the next Kingdom Hearts game. If anyone have any ideas, let me know.:thumbup:
  4. X

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

I'm back!!!!! Guess what, I have a new topic for you guys. "Who do you think should be the English VAs of Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen?" Here are some of the listed names that I have picked for those roles: 1. Marluxia-David Kaye, Tim Curry or Stephen Jay Blum 2...
  5. X

What would you think about a Disney world based on "American Dragon Jake Long?"

Here's a description about this disney world based on the Disney animated series,"American Dragon Jake Long": Sora and the gang stumble upon a new world where there are Heartless roaming among the streets of New York City and the heroes meet Lao Xing, the dragon mentor and grandfather of the...
Back