• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Gloory art thread! (Again)

Hello plpzz! It's been years that I showed my stuff xD I thought it would be interesting to show them off again xD Ah yes...I was pretty proud of this one but something went wrong when colouring the skin, I the opacity was wrong set I guess o_O oh well, still I loved it xD And this one I...
  2. D

Woohoo!

The bitch is back for the millionth time o_O hey guess what I graduated, yey, now up to the next part of my idiotic life xD College. lol. Don't know if some people still remembers me, I don't know if the people that remembers me are still here....say something! O_O; K, so I'm off to lurk...
  3. D

DJ's Work

To keep a topic title short, y'know, y'know .... I left but then, I come back, with now work, I haven't been making much though...I did try to improve my style more... and don't go "OMG TO MUCH ANIME! DRAW REALISM!" Because then, I can't reaaaad iiiiiit! 8D I draw whatever I want and whatever I...
  4. D

She left but then comes back

Aaaaaaaand now for a sucky new introducion topic xD LOL. Some might know me already, only I kind of left, saying bye on my art topic, well not really bye I was like "I stop posting work but I'll be here!" not. I missed this place, and summer vacation is comming so I'll have time to be here for...
  5. D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA!

I don't care weither she's populair or not on KHI, it's het B-day today and she deserves a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Happy birthday wish XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA! May you have a great time today and on the party this Saturday ;3
  6. D

^*Meet the Art Fanclub*^

Because Paro's art buddies is growing, so here's a fanclub for the ART! Rules: 1. PM me(or ~paro, or Sparr0w) with your art thread and I shall approve! =0 or just ask here nicely ;) 2. No discriminating, stealing, copyieng, or insulting without reason. 3. You can give critism but only if it's...
  7. D

Favourite Movie list so far?

Just wondering.... My favourite movies are Pirates of the Carribean (all of them) Edgar scissorhands Secret Window Sleepy Hollow Nightmare before christmas Corpse Bride Batman Robocop Spiderman Hulk Unbreakable The MASK Hook (and Oh so many more but you can guess my style of movie gendre)...
  8. D

Favourite KH game

I like KH1 mostly, It felt allot more....dunno, better, when I had to go trough the second game I was like...oh....oh this....oh that....wow....right... I still likes the second game but first one was better, and C.O.M. I don't even wanna TALK about that one XD So wich one is your fave?
  9. D

Titles can make new songs XD

Srry if this is in the WRONG category, or there's already something like this. Anyways, I was bored and I made a short lyric that makes no SENSE at all, but I only used the Song titles of all Linkin park songs from this website LINKIN PARK lyrics I only didn't use Reanimation and Collision...
  10. D

The DJ GloriX Art thread

Yay, started an art thread and dumped my other one *shrugs* I know I disappeared for a While but I'm back now from Exams (D: they suck ) So here's something I made lately: My KH character running away from the heartless that looks like flea's XD.... I kinda stole the pose from Sora from the...
  11. D

What would his/her avatar say?

Played this a very long time ago on a other forum Rule is simple You have to imagine what the avatar of the person above you might think or say. For example look at my avatar, what would she be thinking or saying? So the next person that post must post that, something like "What are you...
  12. D

Hello, I'm New.

My real name is Gloria, but my friends call me Gloor. I live in North-holland wich is in a small country called Netherland. I have been on the sonic zone forum some years ago but I stopped because I lost intress and then I didn't want to get on any forums because I have some serious sentimental...
Back