• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xion...could this be????

............That, too. :P
  2. S

Xion...could this be????

That..... actually makes sense. :o_O: I mean, maybe........ i don't know. :confused: So, what? Would that mean that there are, like, 4 nobodies that came from Sora and Kairi? Gah! This is so confusing! Well, after thinking some more about it, that theory may not work. Kairi's body would...
  3. S

WOW AWESOME new scans and how 358/2 days plays

I'm loving the new scans! Maleficent's appearance only makes the origan of the princesses of heart more likely. I'm so excited about this game!
  4. S

didn't realize it before...

I never really had this cross my mind before until now: We're gonna have a female as a playable character for the first time in KH history! Aqua will be the first one to be a playable female character! Oh, wait... now that I think about it a bit more, she might not be. If the Nintendo DS...
  5. S

what are they?

Hmm. Yeah, I kinda forgot about that. lol Sorry...
  6. S

what are they?

What do you guys think Terra, Ven, and Aqua are? Just wanted to post this topic specifically in one thread.
  7. S

Why Aqua may be a nobody

Why is everyone saying that the armor belonged to Aqua? It could be Terra's or Ven's. What kinda evidence was shown that it was Aqua's armor?
  8. S

Sora in Smash Bros. Brawl

I'm pretty sure this was discussed a kajillion times, but I'm too lazy to search for the thread talking about it. But, anyways, how would you guys feel if Sora ended up in SSBB? I've already thought of the different attacks for him in my mind. lol And, even though he wasn't created by...
  9. S

ALL Disney worlds?

They probably meant that the only NEW worlds that we will visit are Disney worlds. Like, we won't be seeing new worlds that Square comes up with. And as for the "Disney and Goofy" thing... yeah, that was pretty sad. They probably meant Donald and Goofy. Oooh, I wonder what those two would be...
  10. S

POTC in BBS?

If it isn't a movie, it won't be in the game. Disney doesn't take stuff from Kingdom Hearts; Kingdom Hearts takes stuff from Disney. It won't happen.
  11. S

the Princesses of Heart

Hmmmm... yes. I'm liking how this sounds. *squeals* It feels good to feel you're solving something! lol
  12. S

the Princesses of Heart

Ok, so we have two new worlds confirmed in BBS: Sleeping Beauty's world and Cinderella's world. And, since this story takes place before KH1, I'm thinking that this story will provide some info about how the whole Princesses of Heart thing started. I mean, there are two of the Princesses of...
  13. S

scan from birth by sleep

Cool. I didn't notice that before.
  14. S

New symbol?

I looked at this pic... ...and I noticed the little heart/spear symbols; a gold one on Terra's belt and a silver one on Ven's shirt. Could this be a new symbol of a new existance, like the Heartless and Nobody's each had one??? I think it could be. What about you guys?
  15. S

Where's Aqua?

Maybe she a more important part of the story. Maybe they didn't wanna reveal too much about her yet?
  16. S

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

(wow, these are long posts....) Well, of course the Dark Soldier's face isn't revealed. I mean, the game isn't even out yet. Don't you think it'd make more sense if we see his face when we're actually playing the game? Maybe he's just a heartless...... Hey, Ansem had a heartless in human...
  17. S

14 organization member

358/2 Days is Roxas' story. Birth by Sleep is Ven's story (or involves Ven). Two different stories (and games). If we only see Aqua with Ven, how could Aqua be seen with Roxas? Plus, Ven looks exactly like Roxas, but we still don't know why that is. Since Roxas came from Sora, Ven could be...
  18. S

Who do you think is the 14th member

I don't know about Aqua being that 14th member. I mean, Roxas is a Nobody and Ven could be anything. We see Aqua with Ven, so it's likely that Aqua is whatever Ven is. So, Aqua probably is not the member. She isn't a Nobody. ................. BUT, she could be undercover, like Riku and King...
  19. S

14 organization member

As for Aqua, I would like to think it's her (because I can't think of any other women it could be and it would make sense at the same time). But, it probably isn't because of this: Roxas is in 358/2 Days. Ven is in Birth by Sleep. We see Agua with Ven, not Roxas. So, she can't be in 358/2...
  20. S

14 organization member

Namine was found by the Organization, right? I thought they realized her power and just let her do her work, meddling with memories. I don't think they bothered to make her a member because she was so unique. Or, maybe they did try to make her a member, but she didn't like what they were doing...
Back