• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MDK

So has anyone bought a PSP...

BBS is my primary motivation for getting a PSP, but I doubt it's the only thing I'll play. I'm looking to get a cheap 1000 off Amazon and hack it. Funnily enough it's mostly Square Enix games I want - BBS, Crisis Core, Dissidia - but I'll probably get some amusement out of Tekken and the Mega...
  2. MDK

New hope for BBSFM US release? PSP games getting remastered for PS3

Looks pretty different, to be sure. Still, we're always gonna wonder what could've been with stuff like this. If things had gone differently, Sora would've been a lion-boy with a chainsaw - just imagine how different the KHverse would have been if that got through. Hard to say, really. I...
  3. MDK

Yeah, that's fair enough. Though since you brought it up, was End of the World supposed to in CoM? Seems a bit like overkill, really.
  4. MDK

More of an FYI than anything else, since that wasn't clear from your post; you seemed to be lumping Deep Jungle together with other worlds that were left out due to time/disc space constraints, and so I felt the need to clarify that unfinished worlds like Jungle Book and Hunchback look like they...
  5. MDK

Disney and Square-Enix do not own the rights to Tarzan - those belong to the foundation of the deceased author and creator, Edgar Rice Boroughs. Disney obtained a license from them to make animated films and TV shows, and that extended to Kingdom Hearts as well. However, the license expired...
  6. MDK

As much as I'd like it to happen, and as much sense as it makes to localise the Final Mix editions for a KH collection, experience tells me it isn't going to happen. Square-Enix wouldn't even release the already-localised Re: CoM in the EU, which would have been relatively effortless, so I'm not...
  7. MDK

Hey, I'm not new, but I might as well be!

I signed up to these boards years ago but was never really all that active, and come to think of it, I don't think I ever introduced myself either, so I figured I may as well now! So: Hey there! Name's MDK. I'm Irish/Kenyan and a competitive fencer. I recently went a KH binge and played the...
  8. MDK

Birth by Sleep: Text translation?

I don't know my way around this forum yet so I thought I'd ask. Purely out of interest, has there been a translation of the Japanese text in the Birth by Sleep trailer in KHII: FM+, and if so, where might I find it? I'm actually rather surprised that this site doesn't have one. I'd appreciate...
Back