• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sephiroth Thrashing

hey you used reflega and curaga at 5:18!
  2. S

The REAL bad guys of KH2

Yeah you are right about that.Malificent and the others were also bad.But think of it this way,the organization had more good in their plan than the others.They want to exist.They remembered what it was like to have a heart and wanted that feeling again.So they had one idea only,to use the power...
  3. S

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT BIRTH BY SLEEP!

yeah it is old...but I just realized this now And about the other stuff,we will find out in more interviews later on.
  4. S

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT BIRTH BY SLEEP!

Ok how to start off...anyway this is very important.Its about birth by sleep. as you can see in the leaked footage of the three games theres a menu,click there and you see multiple videos about them. watch the second last one.so you see the three soldiers walking along to get the keyblades. then...
  5. S

Something about the KH game for DS

but wait, can you pick to be roxas, xigbar etc. in single player mode also, can you have the other org.13 members as AIs, like donald and goofy?
  6. S

Something about the KH game for DS

In the game 358/2 days for DS,can you play only as roxas or any org 13 member in single player mode?
  7. S

New Nobodies?

they are called defenders.
  8. S

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

Everyone.Its 358 days of how long he was meant to be(although truly not to be)and the week missing was the last week of summer roxas had until "school"starts.The 2 days part was how long it took him to become one with Sora. Or something like that.
  9. S

favourite magic technique

this thread is about your favourite magic technique out of all kingdom hearts magic techniques like fira for its x-shaped orbit or stopga for stopping time. Mine is reflega.try it. when hit after casting, strong explosions surround you. pesky beserkers always hitting you repeatedly? cast this...
  10. S

favourite magic technique

this thread is about your favourite magic technique out of all kingdom hearts magic techniques like fira for its x-shaped orbit or stopga for stopping time. Mine is reflega.try it. when hit after casting, strong explosions surround you. pesky beserkers always hitting you repeatedly? cast this...
  11. S

A Little Thing About Abilities

everyone, i have a little question. if you put on no (air) combo pluses,a negative combo, a beserk charge, and a fenrir, and you use all your magic, can you not attack?because with magic, you can only do finishers. but with no magic, beserk charge takes effect,disabling all finishers.i would...
Back