• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Clip of the secret ending?

I have already seen it, but i was wondering where could i find a clip to use for making a movie with windows moviemaker and i have looked, but all of them i find don't work. it would help immensely if someone could give me a link to a download it will so thank you very much and SORRY FOR THE...
  2. U

Help!!!

Ok, i don't know where else to post this but the problem is here: HELP!!! ok, i have a song on my computer and i want it to play on my guild page, but it says that the song needs to be on the internet. where can i find a place to save it? i have been looking for what seems to be...
  3. U

Rank?

Ok, I don't get it. When someone posts, under their username is a rank. Right now, I am a Court Mage. How does this work? When do I rank up? (Please, if there is a certain order, please give me a list)
  4. U

New Worlds- KH3-

Ok, ok, I know this has been posted a million times, but in all of them that I read, they don't like The Hundred Acre Wood. I love that place:thumbsup:! How dare you people! At least its not Barney for crying out loud! Why do you hate that world? In the new game, however, The Hundred Acre Wood...
  5. U

whers cloud?

I just beat sephiroth (yay!) and he said to go tell cloud to come here, but where is he?
  6. U

Whoa!

ok i was watching random movies and i listened to "ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny" and i played it while watching the(silent) KH2 FM secret ending and if you time the song and movie just right, its freaky! when it says the heaven part, a soldier does the slowmo jump behind the old man and...
  7. U

Limit form?

Umm... I recently discovered KH2FM+ details due to a computer crash and bad memory... so I looked at limit form and can some provide details? Looking for: Abilites and descriptions (english plz) Limits?(limit form, gotta be limits right?) Video of gameplay w/ and w/o limits Thanks beforehand.
Back