• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

soooo...I don't understand the end of Ven's story

Anyone want to clear it up...? Vanitas looks like a dark Sora? Ventus finds whos heart? Ventus whole back story, where he came from, how he died on Destiny Island and what happened after that? soooo confused.....
  2. R

(spoilers) something on my mind about Xion

OK! I might be a little bit of the reservation with this one, BUT, I'm pretty sure we all know that Xion was a puppet created by Xemnas that absorbed the Soras' memories of Kairi, and Kairi being able to wield a keyblade (at least in KH2) gives Xion the ability as well. My problem with that is...
  3. R

Will Axel play a big role in 358/2 days?

358/2 days is going to focus on Roxas' lasts days as being an Org. XIII Member and what he goes through those last days. Well Axel is Roxas' best friend, so I'm guessing that he'll play a big role right? Maybe we'll find out more about Axel... Who is Axel's Heartless/ real person? How did the...
  4. R

where to buy the keyblade key chains? - dont know where to put this...

is there a site, store or site/store to buy the keyblade keychains ???? plz pm me cause this will probably be moved cause idk where to put it
  5. R

Fill me in PLZ!!!

Hi Im franki lol Uhm Ive been on other forum sites before, but a couple months ago I got a J-O-B and lost track of all Kingdom Hearts related info. :unsure: This is how much I know: -3 new games coming out [BBS, 385/2, and Coded - respectively on DS, PSP, Cell phones] -The old man in the BBS...
Back