• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Card System in BBS, Yay or Nay?

So Nomura stated that Birth By Sleep will feature the card/deck system similar to the one in RE:COM. Current screens show gameplay similar to that of KH I and II, but that could change at any moment. So my question to you all, do you agree with the card system being in BBS, or would you rather...
  2. A

D.S=Endless?

Just came to me as a thought, what if the Dark Soldier in SH, was actually the 3rd type of being called an "Endless" Okay, to back up my theory, look at it this way Heartless cant wield Keyblades, D.S was weilding one, so thats out of the questions Nobody, Apparently, Roxas was the only...
  3. A

Roxas look alike

AuditionSEA Dont ask me why i was on that site, but still look at the middle, You see clothes VERY similar to roxas, the only thing that isnt the same is the hair and the shoes. I smell a lawsuit
  4. A

Keychains not that important?

OKay I was just wondering this, if you look in the Sunset horizons video, you will see that only U.E.M's keyblade has a keychain, and possibly BHS, but im not sure, didnt look clear. Even the keyblades in the graveyard, they were all keychainless. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because...
Back