• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

how adobe flash screwed me over

It all started when I went to youtube to watch old sailor moon episodes and digimon episodes amoung other thing. Click on a video and something pops up that says you need to install adobe flash 9 point something something or javascript blah blah blah. So I click on adobe flash, install the...
  2. C

help me remember this show

A while ago (about ten years maybe), there was this really cool show on Cartoon Network that I used to always watch but I can't remember the name. There were no humans, instead there were cat people and they lived in this city called MegaCat City. The heroes were two cat guys that flew a fighter...
  3. C

Difference between New Post and no Post

For starters, I like the new look. But I've noticed that there isn't much difference between the New Post and the No Post icons. There's a red block and a red block. What gives? Sure, I know anything added to a post since I last visited is in bold letters, but sometimes I do go for the icon.
  4. C

Cowboy of the Red Planet

Right...why am I doing this? I guess I'm in the mood. In the far distant future, humanity has settled on Mars but in doing so has unleashed the demons and dragons of old, causing all hell to break lose. This is the story of Rose Mary, a slave girl, who dreams of freedom and a bottle of Mideol...
  5. C

Fanfiction ► KH: After Dawn

This is the sequel to KH2.9! CHAPTER TWENTY SIX HAS BEEN POSTED! It's on page twelve! After being kidnapped by Captain Hook and his pirates, Clarise and Anemone find themselves in another world on a base run by the Commander and his scientist. Grace with help from the Nobodies Axel and Xigbar...
  6. C

Fanfiction ► KH2.9 Chapter Two: Beyond the Sky (and into the Stars)

Two months after KH2, the remains of a lost civilization struggle to surive with the Heartless knocking on the cities walls, while an autocratic government controls them from the inside. Enter Grace Porter, a girl that believes that an outside world exsists. Her dreams of three knights battle it...
  7. C

Fanfiction ► Kh2.9- Chapter One: An Introduction Of Heroines (and Heroes)

Okay, I really want everyone to read this so here a brief overview: This takes place about a month or so after the end of KH2. The story revolves around a group of kids who live on a very isolated world but outside their city is nothing but a wasteland and Heartless.Their government has told...
Back