• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Roxas boss battle

this isn't really about the battle more like the music. people are saying that Roxas has a theme song? what's it called, how does it go?
  2. O

Dark Thorn

OMG. now i get it. i'm thinking the one that you fight with Roxas. thank you clearing that up Faintings......... ...........................i feel stupid now.
  3. O

Dark Thorn

Not really Key To Destiny. I've died in every world boss battle once to see if thats true but it's not.
  4. O

Kingdom Hearts is a what????!!!!!

this problely doesn't belong here but whatever.....What is kingdom hearts? not darkness or light but is it a door or what they show Xemnas praising. you know the big heart that breaks open.
  5. O

Dark Thorn

Then how come people say he appers there?
  6. O

Dark Thorn

I know that but people have said that he appears when you die while fighting Dark Thorn.
  7. O

Dark Thorn

Does the king appear when you die in this boss. I don't think so cause I've died tons of time and he never appears. can someone tell me what am I doing wrong. no smart alicks please.
  8. O

King Mickey

You guys know that if Sora dies in some boss battles you get two messages. one says "I won't give up..." and the other says "It's over..." if you pick the first one you start playing with Mickey. Does anyone know what bosses this happens in?
  9. O

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

The worst thing that happened to me in KH2 was losing to the Dark Thorn(First boss in the game) on proud mode.
Back