• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I Need Help Finding Certain Keyblades

Ok i almost all of the Keyblades except for A Crossing of Two and Fenrir and i dont know how to get them :cursing: can ne one help
  2. R

Fanfiction ► extreme forms

u kno how u can make sora bond with goofy or donald or both to become a certain form? wat if u could do that with riku?? i wonder wat he would look like, would he have the regular keyblade in one hand and the dawn of darkness keyblade in the other? hmmm...? someone reply to this
  3. R

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Information Compilation

thnx dog that really helped i do have one idea that may or may not have been said.... wat has become of Malificent and Pete? they helped out near the end of KH2 plus if this is supposed to be the end of sora (KH2) wat would KH people have in store after the end of this game i hope...
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) i hope it comes out in the u.s do u have to order tha Swap thing or can u jus download it if u have internet 4 ur ps2?
Back