• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladespower#5

Something I noticed in the Jump Festa Trailer

At the end of the trailer sora appears in a large room with Terra-Xehanort. Is that the same room where you fight xemnas at the end of KH1 Final Mix or is it the castle from Notre Dame (or a different world). Just wondering, Thanks.
  2. keybladespower#5

The Secret Endings

I Haven't Posted Here For A While Now And I'm Starting To Forget Abouth Kingdom Hearts So I Need To Get Back Into It. But What Is The Difference Between Deep Dive And Another Side, Another Story? Is It Just That One Is Longer Or What?
  3. keybladespower#5

BBS Secret Ending=New Game

I'm Sorry If This Has Already Been Posted But In A Recent Famitsu Interview Nomura Stated That There Would Be A New Secret Ending In Birth By Sleep. I Have The Interview (Some Of It) Here. Credit Goes To Kingdom Hearts Ultimania.
  4. keybladespower#5

New Site Layout Problem

I've Been On To The New Site With The New Design And It Looks Great! But When I Went Onto It This Morning It Was Just The Same Design We Had Before. Do You Think It's The Site Or Is It My Computer? PLZ HELP! KBP#5 OFF TOPIC: This Is My First Post In About A Year!
  5. keybladespower#5

Port Royal Help

How Do you get past the part on port royal where your on the ship and you need to protect the meddalion? PLEASE HELP! KBP#5
  6. keybladespower#5

KH Cinema Anthology

guys look what i found on amazon.com Amazon.com: KINGDOM HEARTS CINEMA ANTHOLOGY MOVIE 2 DVD SET: Movies & TV: GOOFY AND DONALD SORA it's all the cutscenes from kh1 on 2 discs! well wat do you think?
  7. keybladespower#5

Swap Magic Help

I read that swap magic can only do copys of games from the computer is this true
  8. keybladespower#5

KH TCG

Can someone tell/show me in pics the cards that come in a starter deck in the KH TCG please? OR ELSE P.s i didn't know were to post this so i posted it in the COM section 'cos that was the KH game that used cards.
  9. keybladespower#5

KH3 Shall exist + pic in a vid to prove it

i found this on youtube YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 The Incredible it's of that island in the incredibles.:thumbsup::thumbup:
  10. keybladespower#5

The new picture

can someone find me the new image for the 3 new KH games (i don't mean the symbols of the game by the way)
  11. keybladespower#5

disney castle vid please

in the final mix version of kingdom hearts 1 could someone please find me a vid of gameplay in disney caste so i can see what it's like to see disney caste in the first KH game.
  12. keybladespower#5

Bloodyjab's master code

for those of you who watch bloodyjab's Vid's on youtube could you tell me the European master code for HIS codes not the one's on gamefaq's because they are really rubbish (p.s i know that i've don a post like this before)
  13. keybladespower#5

How do you do neverland??????????????

after the bit in neverland when peter pan flies off and leaves your party what do you do and where do you go because it is a pretty complicated world.
  14. keybladespower#5

Making my own struggle

Hi everyone! i'm going to make my own struggle battle and i need afew ideas because i'm going to add some stuff to the to the original struggle battle in KH2 And i've come up with some of my own rules these...
  15. keybladespower#5

larxene 2

How do you do the second larxene battle? This is whats in my deck... Enemy cards:soldier,oogie boogie,trickmaster and gargoyle Attack cards: 7's,8's and afew 9's Magic cards:fire,blizzard, and thunder and thats about it really. So howdoyou beat her?:confused::huh:
  16. keybladespower#5

Master code?

Whats the european master code for kingdom hearts 2 when using AR MAX?:blink::huh:
  17. keybladespower#5

SEPHAROPH (if thats how you spell it)

HOW DO YOU BEAT SEPHAROPH????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing::angry:
  18. keybladespower#5

Mushroom XIII

i was searching youtube the other day and i found this YouTube - KH II FM+ - Mushroom XIII Exhibition it's a video of all XIII mushroom heartless from FM+ and also has pretty good form gameplay.
  19. keybladespower#5

the green door?

What do you do after the battle with lock shock and barrel. Because i talked to that witch girl and she said ''you'll never find the green door''. where is the green door?:confused:
  20. keybladespower#5

cheats

can anyone give me some cheat codes for KH2? (e.g one for final form,long hp/mp & anti form on the drive list because i,ve seen people on youtube before with them and i really need final form aswell so can someone find them for me please???????????????
Back