• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts: Ethereal Destiny

"When a heart is born it is paired with a body and soul and the three live together as a single entity. The balance of these three pieces are so instrumental in the survival of the living subject that if one is removed it will either die or will grow perverse and cease to function within the...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Nullity

Prologue Whipping in and out, in and out, pink in color and surrounded by a row of serated teeth and with a scaley lip overhinging and covering the gum-line the serpent's tongue tasted the ember's in the air. It's body coiled around its masters waist, draped across his chest and finnaly...
  3. S

finish the story game

okay heres wat you do ill post five words the next person continues l for example poster A washed his car At the poster B morg so he can find poster c a fish named luxingberg and it continues ill start James opened the fridge so
  4. S

random letters

feel like getting gill but dont wanna actually type words like me so here you can do what ever like so ghdcj nvfnhx gfn dthgioasvnfiouoigbnraeo[ or bfgvhdshrfhfrghgfgbfjklsdfjklfdjkljkldfsfjrioeegyvnky or maybe ?<UY&^$!^&^B @V AS:"+)<LR^ so go nuts you wackos yackos and maybe theres a dot...
  5. S

Droidecan

ive been seeing a decline in original story mateirial and ive been trying to enforce the need to have new storys never before seen strait out of that soup bowl you call a head so if this rp does not do well then i will quite my seek for original story matter the lost and most valluable mineral...
  6. S

Kingdom hearts: Bastion of a lost hope

this is the prequal to the time warp rp this takes place about a thouseend year before that rp about three years after sora and riku dissipear kairi will be a very importent character so lucky person who picks her is basiccly the main character the story is basiccly kairi trying to find sora...
  7. S

Sword of skullian: Witches lament

Sword of skullian: Witches lament (please join) This is based off a dream i had last night it takes place between four diffrent time eras middle ages modern future and alternate dimension A young man screamed as a flamming dagger was thrusted into him he grabbed his stumach and fumbled...
  8. S

Its Me or the Alternative

"Hello mr. Walton how was your sleep". "Huh what are you talking about ive been up the last six days tryin to figure out how the hell im gunna get out of the twelve foot ditch i dug for meself" Michel said crust in his eyes and slumped over in a white room on a white bed sitting infront of a man...
  9. S

Youll never beileve this

I bought Starwars revenge of the sith yesterday kudos to you if you can figure out how thats possible
  10. S

Meteora: Epic tale of a world and its moon

please delete reasons on inside please delete on the grounds that i posted tis on the wrong webite (i have alot of things on favourites so i got confused)
  11. S

Chronicles of Sabbath: Echoes of religion

it is titans year 837 the world known as Sabbath is what is left of earth in 2010 A D the world fell to the neo nazi's all of the world faught against them but to no avail rather than be controlled by these tyrants the united nations gathered secretly and decided the best thing to do was to go...
  12. S

hello to all

hello well i wouldnt say im new i havnt logged in inlike forever and um yeah the message board changed completly i had to find out the new site from a freind who said stuff about him leaving whats whith that uh and allot of other information would be appreciated
Back