• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

Well, im intrigued now. :'D
  2. I

Who would have you liked to see voiced as Aqua?

lool as long as its not Mena Suvari.
  3. I

KH 3DS - Confirmed

oh wouldn't you guys just 'LOL' if the entire KH game series were actually just Sora's dreams... firetruck. orz anyways, i reaaally want to see this KH 3DS trailer. :U
  4. I

I KNOW VEN'S REAL NAME

Hmmm...Ventus sounds good to me...and IMO its plenty long enough... --------- Anyway....i was searching around and found some other possible names... Ventulus (means soft wind/breeze) Ventosus (full of wind/windy) Ventorium (winnowing fan....er...kind of has to do with wind..? ) >___>...
  5. I

Roxas - Excited or Not?

Ugh...Roxas just annoys me though... o__o And im not sure why....(....hmmm, maybe it was the fact he was voiced by Jesse McCartney....) <___<;;
  6. I

Roxas - Excited or Not?

Are you kidding? Demyx was great! ;___;
  7. I

Final mix +

I completely agree with you. ^^;; (& i really doubt TGS is going to shed any light on this subject either...) >__< (woah, i was unaware that there was already a 2nd page to this...im so oblivious...) o___o;;
  8. I

Final mix +

xD Thanks, alot Z3120. (You too Hades) You answered a lot of my questions. ^__^ I guess, i'll try to correct it if i see it (whether they listen to me or not, is another story) >_< Though, i always tend to steer them here (giving them a link to the forum). Theres nothing wrong with a little...
  9. I

Final mix +

@ Xikem eh...try telling everyone else that. =_= @ Hades Ah, well ok, thanks i guess. :3 Since this thread fails so much, i'll prolly just lurk from now on. >__< ------------------ But, i guess my point was, why are people giving information to others (the people asking whether FM+ is...
  10. I

Final mix +

Ok, thanks. :3 So....should i just let people make false accusations about FM+? Though, i guess it doesnt matter because they'll only listen to what they want to hear. =\ (no matter how wrong it is....) >____>
  11. I

Final mix +

OK... There is a low possibility of KH2:Final Mix+ coming to NA, correct? (at least thats what everyone here thinks right?) And theres no evidence that Nomura would ever consider releasing a Final Mix to NA right???( even if he did it would take a couple of years...) Then why does everyone...
  12. I

Kh3 & Ff

(im really sorry if there is already a thread about this....but i just joined today so...cut me some slack. xD lol) Ok. I was wondering what FF characters they should add in KH3. Or do u think they should keep it the way it is and not add anymore? Heres some i think should be in KH3 1...
Back