• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts COM

Heya! 'Tis me, Tanner. I have been noticing that people want the orginization members and other characters fleshed out. Welcome to the fleshy. ----- Birds chirped as Sora, Donald and Goofy walked down a uneven path through a green field. “What do we do now?” Inquired Donald. “We have to find...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Crashing Waves -A Demyx Fanfic-

This is about when Demyx first joined the orginization. Enjoy! Chapter 1: Dancing Water I’ve been thinking a lot lately…where has my heart gone? I can’t feel the pain… The blonde teenager opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. A cloaked figure stood in front of him. “W-Who am...
  3. T

'Ansem's' guardian.

I just noticed something, 'Ansem's' guardian doesn't have a heartless emblem, and neither do the Envy Devils. Could this mean they are more powerful versions of the shadows? Perhaps it could mean something.
  4. T

Fanfiction ► My heart, my story

A retelling of Kingdom hearts with a new character, he changes the story a lot too! ‘I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not?’ Sora opened his eyes and looked around. He was standing on a glass platform with a picture of a woman and 7 little men on it...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► +

Chapter 1: Struggle for Success Vira woke up and yawned. He had scruffy brown hair and he put on his messy jacket. Almost the day. The struggle tournament! He was finally going to beat Riku. He knew it. He went to school. Destiny Islands High. Sora walked over to say hi to him. “Hey, how are...
  6. T

Alternate Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Story: It's normal Kingdom hearts: Chain Of Memories, but stuffs different. The ranks in The Orginization are switched. Zexion is leader, Marluxia is second in command, Vexen doesn't even exist. Namine starts with Sora on this adventure. Sora is already 15. With his KH2 outfit. Template: Name...
  7. T

Ansem's apprentices

Welcome! You join this club and people ask questions, you reply with your theories! There are 6 spots open. (include a name) (1. Taxokz (2. (3. (4. (5. (6.
  8. T

Open Challenge!!!!111oneoneeleven

Judges: mastersepiroth Yeah, I'm just testing my first character, any takers? Name: Loxiat Age: 14 Nickname: The Nightmare Come True. Appearance: http://tn1-1.deviantart.com/fs12/150/i/2006/261/f/0/Anti_Roxas_by_FemmeTurk.jpg Put a cloak on that and yer good. Personality: Like's to make...
Back