• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Help/Support ► I can't take it anymore!

[Well, maybe I can... but it's hard.] Anyways, hello to all of the Insiders here! I'm here because, well, I need help. I've made a post here some months ago [but I doubt anyone remembers me] about this very same subject: girls. Or, more exactly, a girl. I'll explain it faster than last time...
  2. H

Help/Support ► Your friends' girlfriend?

Well, um... I don't really know how to begin. Guess I'll start from when I met her: Last year, me and some friends started playing some RPG with people from other classes [Of our school]. We'd play after school. So I started meeting people I didn't know until then. [I'm not good at meeting...
  3. H

Pre-order Available At Play Asia!

Here. And the info they put for the game: So... discuss! :thumbsup:
  4. H

I know you are tired of this [Chasers Theories], but...

What if Chasers are a group of people who opposed the Keyblade Masters? They were something like an organization (maybe followers of a king?). Maybe they grew tired/jealous of the whole saviors of the world about Keyblade Masters and decided to attack them, banish them of existence (or even...
  5. H

Zexion...

Is he the only Org member to use 'Light'? I re-saw the Zexion vs Riku "fight" and he used light at the end. I don't remember any other org member using light, is he really the only one?
  6. H

Yet another Chasers related thread

Alright, first of all: [noob moment] Yo!!! I'm new here and this forum roxas my soxas and OMG, etc.[/noob moment] Well to the thread's point, now... I've found this here [end of post] pic of the "chasers" in the secret ending. Well, probably most of you have already seen this, but I noticed...
Back