• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Help/Support ► Can anyone help me?

heyy ansem my friend, i agree with mesmerized. being a virgin should not matter. and thier will be someone out thier but just dont wait for that someone expecting they will find u. if u do you may miss your only chance.
  2. B

Help/Support ► I'm sad and depressed...

thats good to hear. dont give up.
  3. B

Help/Support ► I'm sad and depressed...

hmm i dont know how to say to help you, im shy as well, dont get along with most peole cuz they are all in the big group and im not. i have only 2 real freinds. and i feel real lonly at times. and i dont know who to talk to, about how sad i really am . but i know my freinds are thier for me. and...
  4. B

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

whoo ho nice good job KF !! keep it up
  5. B

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

FK its real good. a Little rushed but dont worrie, just take everyones tips and youll get better * thumbs up"
  6. B

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

the Stupidest thindg i did with com is not buying it
  7. B

one winged angel

thats pretty sweet i have to say.
  8. B

one winged angel

no i would not count on it buddy,
  9. B

one winged angel

card for what, CoM??????please explain more
  10. B

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

holy im loving this, well done well done
  11. B

whoooho its awsome but i really should start from chapter one xD
  12. B

I DID not know their was a 2nd part O:!!!!!! i came so late :(me to get reading :)
  13. B

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

no but i am going to right now i just found out about it now.
  14. B

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

ansem i did not know you had a fan fic, you should of told me . this is great
  15. B

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

........................................................................I have no words to explain how great that was O: i read from chapter 9 till chapter teh end and i must say... wow.! Angel.. ypu out done yourself!!
  16. B

Donald used all of the powerful magic he knew, and Goofy was doing…whatever he normally did. lol i like that part i wounder how this will turn out and how their in the place of jess' dreams can't wait till 10 !
  17. B

Well done^^ 2 chapter on port royal, that happens to be my favorite place ^^ and 2 chapters of it. i loved it.
  18. B

Awsome Angel, i missed chapter 5 but i now cought up, ^^ i can't wait till chapter 7 is up!
  19. B

awsome! i can't wait! lol i should do my english to haha
Back