• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

you know how many petitions there are? hundreds if not thousands if not millions or trillions.....you get it. it wont work, it sucks its not coming here but then again its not an american game, were luckey we got it at all. there are a ton of awesome games that never make it to our shore. be...
  2. S

pictures

how do i get some pictures that i have on my computer onto a post, i have some stuff i wana share with you guys.
  3. S

nobodies and heartless?

the names nobody and heartless dosent make sense to me. all a NOBODY is is a body! so why nobody? they should be called heartless. cuz they only lack hearts. and HEARTLESS are only a heart taken by darkness. the names are totally switched. btw nothing to do with the title or thread, but why did...
  4. S

kh2fm+

if kh2fm dosent come to america will someone official announce it or will we know cuz it just will never show up.
  5. S

ansems body

i get that ansem didnt have a body cuz he gave it away to the darkness. so all we see in the begining is a cloak. and i get he took over riku cuz he needed a body to manipulate. but out of nowhere he gets his body back and riku is gone. how did this happen and where did riku go and how did he...
  6. S

high quality vids

where can i find and download the kh2 opening and sunset horizons. i only want high quality ones, like kh2 fm secret ending that was on the site a while back.
  7. S

xemnas and xehanort, somthing dosent make sense

ok, so xehanort obvioulsy lost his memory b4 ending up with ansem the wise. taking that into account he couldnt remeber all the things that happened in the past, with the knights and all. btu xemnas actually has the girls armor and says hello old friend. why does xemnas know and remeber who she...
  8. S

kh fm script armor guy

in the script it says there is a guy in armor. is that the same guy from the secret ending?
  9. S

xemnas final form

when sora and riku r fightin xemnas in the end why does his jacket look like soras final form?
  10. S

twtnw

who the hell lives in the world that never was. theres building and a truck and buch of shit. so peple must live there.
  11. S

org 13 wasnt 2 bad

i dont think i understand why sora was so bent on defeating org 13. al they waned to do was 2 become whole. who cares?
  12. S

Malificent and Pete ?????

i hope so, i hate all the disney characters. they make it stupid. but without it no kh so i put up wth that crap.
  13. S

roxas comments

when roxas and sora are duking it out in the world that never was and they teleprt to that stained glass place what doea roxas mean when he says "why did he choose you? oh i see"
  14. S

rikus keyblades

how did riku come about soul eater and where did he get the keyblade that UNLOCKS OTHERS HEARTS?
  15. S

oblivion

where the hell can i find this friggin keyblade?
  16. S

the world that never was?

what the heck is the world that never was. and are all nobodies born there? or twilight town. and are no bodies born? or just created right when it happens? and why can sora and roxas have 2 keyblades, and no i dont understand when you say cause he can unleash its true power, so why 2?
  17. S

secret ending stuff

any ideas on what the first knight is standing on in the begining, its weird when he jumps off it disapears the same way as when sora jumped off the tree in the opening of kh2.
  18. S

thorn nobody

im not new btw, just a new name. anyways in the beging of kh2 when roxas is about to fight the thorn nobody, right before it appears you see a member of the org. any ideas on who that might be. this may sound a little silly but i think its zexion, and maybe his power was to turn into some big...
Back